𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

okay but his hair in this gif🤩🤩

[the crain house]

•+•+•+

there are only three kinds of relationships in the animal kingdom.

the first is commensalism.

one example...fish finding hiding spots in coral reefs.

fish profit, but life for the coral doesn't change.

then, there's mutualism.

a relationship where both animals benefit from each other.

the trick thing about animals is you don't always know what kind of relationship you're in.

which brings me to relationship number three.

the parasitic.

•+•+•+

"so i was thinking about something the other day." jj says to his girlfriend who was laying on his chest, arm wrapped her shoulder.

hannah, who was still half asleep nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck, "uh-oh. jj...thinking? this can't be good." she murmurs with her eyes still closed, her arm draped across his abdomen.

the blonde scoffs lightly before continuing, "i realized that since we've officially been together i haven't taken you out on a date yet."

when he says this, hannah's eyes immediately open and she looks up at him, "what? getting chased by bogey's and running through graveyards isn't romantic?"

"oh yeah. it totally is," jj snorts making eye-contact with the girl. "but nah i-i mean like a real date. like...just you and me. no bogey's. no creepy graveyards. and no snakes obviously."