𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

[the boneyard]

[the boneyard]

•+•+•+

all right.

you can't understand the outer banks without understanding the boneyard.

it's kinda like a three-layer burrito.

there's us and our friends, the working-class derelicts from the cut.

then, there are the kook's, the rich second-homers. they're mostly from poncey-ass boarding schools, just rich trustafarian posers. our natural enemies.

and then there are the tourons. totally clueless. here for a week on vacation with their families. chum for the sharks.

•+•+•+

hannah and kiara had spread the news about the party fairly quickly and were tasked with getting the right amount of cups and supplies.

the boys set up the keg stand, and were in charge of pouring beer for the party-goer's.

the five friends were scattered around the beach, each in different conversations with various tourons, kooks, and fellow pogues.

hannah was flirting with a random tourist when kiara interrupts, "what is she doing here?" the girl hissed looking at something in the distance.

yche followed her gaze and saw none other than a local kook who just so happened to be their ex- bestfriend, sarah cameron.

the story of hannah, carrera, and the blonde haired girl goes something like this:

they all used to be friends once upon a time, until one day everything changed. kiara and sarah had a falling out and hannah being a loyal companion to her best friend, chose kie over sarah.