Chapter 18

Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Guess what? It's Christmas break and i got a lot of time to update my story.

Good news is that i'm gonna update bad news is that 2014 is about to end.

The year 2014 is about to come to an end, what are your wishlists for 2015?

I'm spending my holidays with my parents here in Bohol, Philippines. How about you guys? Where are you gonna spend your holidays this year?

Just comment below!

Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and Blissful New Year!

~•~

Christmas Special

-Venice-

"Trixie!" I greeted my cousin happily with big smiles on my face. It has been a long time since we last hung out. The last time we hung out was at Andy's birthday party. Speaking of Andy, what happened to her? She never called me or texted me back.

The last time i saw my bestfriend was in the skating rink with a big stomach. I think she gained weight.

"Merry Christmas!" Trixie chirps happily as she gave me a warm hug. We both pull away from the hug as i came to greet Uncle Troy and Aunt Falice, Trixie's parents.

Aunt Falice gasp in shock as i near her "You've grown into such a beautiful lady Venice!" She exclaims. Woah, this made me turn red.

That was flattering.

"Like mother, like daughter!" My mother exclaims as she place a hand over my shoulder with a smile. And there goes my mother's nag on how i got her beauty and charm.

I roll my eyes playfully as i went over to join Trixie who was busily playing with her phone with a sad expression on her face "Why that sad expression Trix?" I question her as i sat next to her on the couch.

She heave a sigh as she look over at her phone then to me "It's Nothing" she says and sighs again.

I quirk an eyebrow at her "C'mon Trix i'm your cousin, i'm sure there's something wrong with you" i cross my arms over my chest.

She sighs again "It's this guy" she started to say "I've been crushing on him since college started, he's this jock player and i've been wanting to talk to him but i know i can't since he's popular while i'm not" she sighs again looking over at her phone.

I smile a little bit, cliche. I can remember Trixie as me and the jock player as Josh. He's the popular guy and im the nobody. Simple as that "Hey Trix, you should talk to him, if you love someone, you love someone" i say "Tell him that you love him because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken"

She smiles warmly at me "Since when were you cupid?" She quirks an eyebrow at me, i smack her in the arm playfully as we both laugh it out loud.

After a few minutes of arguement between me and Trixie if she would tell the guy now or she would tell him at school, i told her now but she told me she would tell him at school "It's better to tell him personally rather than on the phone" she shrug her shoulders at me as i roll my eyes playfully at her.

Reasons, reasons, reasons.

Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ring on the front door of our house. Who could that be? "Honey, can you get the door please?" My mother shout over the kitchen.

I excuse myself from Trixie. Maybe mom invited someone other than Trixie and her parents. I open the door to my house only to be surprised by the one person who I thought would never spend his Christmas alone. I thought he's in L.A. with his family?