Chapter 1

-Venice-

"Oh, Ven! What did that jerk did to you?" My bestfriend, Andy Garett, shrieked as she took in my devastation in the room. Tissues were place right beside me as i sat down helplessly on my black leather couch. My blanket was already halfway on the floor and i was already halfway through watching 'Valentine's Day', i cried deeply at the mere thought of 'Valentines' he broke up with me on Valentine's Day.

Don't get me started on my huge bowl of ice cream place on my hands. By the look on Andy's face, I could deeply tell I look horrible. My black mascara was already running through my face with dried tears and my clothes were already dirty. I smell like a rotten shit since i haven't taken a bath since yesterday and don't even start about my hair. I could tell, it looks like a bird's nest.

"He cheated on me with Jessica Brien" I sniffed at the mere mention of 'cheated', I caught him red handed yesterday as Jessica's mouth was on his tongue, they were halfway undressed at the janitor's closet. Andy ran herself towards me as she gave me a warm yet sorry hug. I hugged her back tightly as she told me that he wasn't worth it. He was worth it to me. But that was, a was.

Oh how i thought that we were a perfect couple. Josh Fray. He was the popular guy in school and i was the little shy nerd. Cliche, I know. I thought he was the one for me, I thought i had finally found the guy of my dreams but no. He wasn't the guy that i had imagined him to be. He was a fucking cheater. We were about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together today but I guessed he wasn't up for it.

"That ass face! Is he asking me to mess up his face tomorrow?" Andy yelled across the room enough for the whole neighborhood to hear her scream. She stared hopelessly at my current situation as I wiped away my dried tears. Who cares about the mascara that ruined my face "Enough about Josh, i got some pretty good magazine for you!" She suddenly started to say happily, you see, that was what Andy had totally known about me. She wanted to cheer me up so here she is cheering me up with a big pile of magazine.

One magazine catches my eye as a picture of a beautiful yet awestruck young man came in the front page of Vogue "He's hot isn't he?!" Noticing my stare, Andy happily stated as she held the magazine towards my face.

"He is, but who is he?" I curiously ask her as she flipped through the pages of the magazine. She stopped midway on flipping the pages as it landed on the same picture of the guy that was on the front page "Charles Delacorte, the world's youngest heir of the Delacorte business line" She answered as she pointed towards the picture of a guy.

I shrug my shoulders, he may be cute but I can tell this boy is living the life that he wanted. I envy him, he have such a perfect life, perfect family, perfect clothes and lastly perfect face. What's there not to tell? From the looks by it, he is perfect but for me he is too perfect. Not because of his background or something but he's some type of guy that you wouldn't like to have because of his 'perfection.'

"He's not my type, too perfect" I replied glumly as i shut the magazine. Andy sighed beside me as she layed down.

"Sometimes, I don't get you" Andy said with a frustrated sigh, I let out a little laugh. Yes, she might sense that i like cute guys but sometimes i don't really like cute guys that are too perfect. Charles Delacorte may be her type but not me. For me, he is a scumbag. Hey, i'm not judging the poor guy but from the looks of it, he looks like a guy whose ready to break peoples hearts. He has the money and the fortune, what else could he do?

-After a week-

I put the last shade of black mascara on my eye as I got ready for school. I don't want to let other people see that I look like a mess, I want to show how much Josh missed about me. I can be hot like Jessica, i can be a head cheer captain like her and lastly I can be a queen bee. Scratch that, I don't want to be a queen bee. But anyways, who cares if Jessica's in my way? She's just a stuck up bitch who wants to ruin everyone's lives.