Chapter 19

Venice

I can't believe it.

This is seriously not happening.

Am i dreaming?

But this is real.

His lips are against mine, moving together perfectly. His tongue washes over mine, mixing our salivas together. When i was a child, i used to think that it was gross, i mean seriously how could you share your saliva with someone else? They might have HIV or worse, AIDS. But now i see what everyone was talking about, having your first kiss was truly magical. I never believe in those love bullshits, girls were talking about how their first kisses looked like. Now i finally see what they mean, i have finally seen the light of day.

This is amazing.

His body was against mine, hands on my waist, i tug at his hair and the collar of his shirt even harder. After exploring and messing his hair with my fingers, my hands cradle down his face, pushing his lips to mine even harder.

I never felt this badass before.

Kissing in front of the Rockwell Christmas tree was truly magical. I didn't even bother if there were a crowd of people gathering around to see two humans kissing with fireworks blowing in the sky. Talk about bucketlist.

Suddenly we both pull away, catching our breath. He awkwardly lets go of his hand on my waist. We both pulled ourselves away from each other. I stole a glance at his direction, his eyes were staring right back at mine, his hair messed up and his lips swollen.

What just happened?

Did i just kissed him?

You're in a fake relationship Venice! How could you kiss him like that?

I can't just run around and kiss him realizing that were in a fake relationship. It would totally be awkward and weird. But we both just did it. Did he know? "We should go, the eggs might get cold" he blurted out.

I nodded my head too ashamed to even look at him. There were other people looking over at us, some were pointing and some were having a disgusted look on their faces.

Too busy looking over the people walking away, my head snap abruptly at Charles who caught me by surprise his hand slid over mine and interwined our fingers. We were walking along the street holding hands. Holding hands. Pinch me i'm gonna die from a major heart attack. The signs that he had given me was confusing. Sometimes i think, does he feel the same way?

He didn't utter a word, and i am grateful for that because i still can't get over the fact that CHARLES FUCKING DELACORTE KISSED ME. Of course, a playboy like him can get over that. He has kissed a dozen of girls. But me? I can't. I felt like the whole world was just me and him. His thumb rubbed soothingly against the back skin of my hand making me giddy with joy.

Oh goodness gracious, Charles what the hell had you just done to me?

My scarf was still wrapped around my neck. I tried to stare right at him but he stubbornly set his eyes on the floor. We were minutes away to reach our destination and we still haven't spoken.

I started to stare right back at him, i can see his whole torso. His broad, muscular chest through his shirt, his toned arms flexing and reflexing with every move that he makes. And his perfume, his goddamn addicted perfume was like inhaling heroine... so addicting. I don't how this person can be just so goddamn attractive.

And you kissed him.

AH! Damnit!

Who would've thought that Venice Halsey, the loser who just a plain kid from New York, could've actually kissed Charles Delacorte, whose the heir of the Delacorte business line in front of the Rockwell Christmas tree with fireworks blowing around in the sky.

I fell for this guy, really i fell for this person who acts like a jerk sometimes.

And you kissed the jerk!

DAMNIT!

We were about to reach our destination when he finally turns his head around to face me letting go of his hand on mine "I'm sorry" he says, meaning it.

I cought out awkwardly "I um.." I mumble under my breath.

Fuck it. Try to find the right words to say Venice. Your not a chicken. Stop with the mumbling goddamnit!

Seconds have passed and i still haven't conjure up an answer.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He says. His chocolate brown eyes were gazing towards my direction. He was waiting for me to answer. I notice his knuckles turning pale yellow. He must be nervous like me.

"Uhmm...I...Mhmmm"

Damnit Venice! Stop mumbling! What the fuck? Are you retarted nigguh?!

"I actually don't know what to say" I finally have the courage to reply back at
him. I avoided his gaze towards mine as i tried to hide my cheeks from burning.

"Was....Was it a mistake?" He questions to my surprise.

He could've just said that 'it was a mistake' but instead he questions me whether or not it was a mistake.

I gulped down hard, i asked myself, was it a mistake kissing him back? I can just run off and leave him here all alone to avoid his question. But that isn't me, i'm a girl who gives answers, i'm the girl who gives a fuck.

"Yes" i responded without even thinking. I glued my lips together still avoiding his gaze.

Yes? Venice, you seriously like this guy! You enjoyed the kiss for pete's sake and now you're telling him that it was a mistake? A voice says inside my head. I wasn't thinking straight and i couldn't take it back. I couldn't take those words back.

What's done is done.

There's no turning back.

"Then i'm sorry, i know i shouldn't have kissed you" he says, his tone monotous. I close my eyes shut, look at what i did. I could've just said that it was the best first kiss that i had ever had and that it wasn't a mistake but i know i couldn't. I was too late.

I slowly open my eyes he wasn't right beside me anymore, he walks right towards the front door of my house and right then and there, i realized, i made a mistake.

I'm such an idiot.

**

SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPLOAD GUYS!! I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME... I WAS EXTREMELY BUSY AND ALL AND THEN I REALIZE I STILL HAVE A NEW CHAPTER TO WORK ON SO..... WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? HEH. JUST COMMENT BELOW.

PEACE OUT YO!

Remember vote, comment and read! :))

ILY GUYS! :*