Chapter 2O

Again, i'm so sorry for the very late update, i just kept forgetting when to write this chapter but anyway, enjoy reading loves!

-Venice-

"Venice, watch out!" I heard somebody screamed and before i could even react somebody pushed me aside causing my butt to land on the cold hard ground. My eyes widened in surprise as i watched everything go in slow motion, the car that was supposed to hit me collided with Charles with so much force, causing him to fly on the ground like a rag doll. His body hit the windshield sending shards of glass to crash down on the ground and possibly his body. From where i was, i could see blood sticking on the ground.

"Charles!" I screamed and got up from the ground, i bent down by his side as i watch him bleed to death, he was lying helplessly on the ground, his skin was pale as a snow "Somebody help!" i called out, everything inside of me wanted to scream.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks "Someone, please!" I called out once again, i looked at the place around me, people started to gather around us with their phones tightly clasped on their hands looking at the situation with concern.

"V-venice" I heard him choke out my name, there was blood all over his body and i couldn't care less.

"Charles, stay with me please" I say laying his head on my lap, he slowly started to close his eyes, my voice hitched, furiously wiping my tears away, this is all my fault, "Charles?! No! Charles!" I screamed in dear life "Don't leave me, I love you!"

7 hours earlier

Two weeks, two weeks had passed since that damn kiss and i was ready to murder my whole self! I can't believe i was an idiot for telling him it was a mistake, it wasn't a mistake but it was the best damn kiss that I had ever felt in ages. Charles hasn't contacted me ever since that day, he didn't text nor call, all i know is that he probably thinks that i'm a huge bitch "Venice! Someone's here to talk to you!" My mom called out downstairs.

I lazily got my butt out of my bed, i was trying to think of possible solutions on how to get Charles to contact me but my mind was out out of ideas. Speaking about that, Christmas was overwhelming, Charles chef cooked such delicious foods to eat, everyone of us were gathered around the Christmas tree like a family including Charles and his chef and we all received gifts that we were excited to get. My father may have not visited us but i was thankful that Charles was the one who visited.

I trudge down the stairs as i saw my mother grabbing her bag from the table, she was already off to work "Who's at the door mom?" I question as i went up and greeted her with a kiss.

My mother pointed towards the door with a warm smile. A warm presence of a girl with brown hair and big brown eyes greeted me in surprise with a baby held protectively on her arms "Ven" A tear trickled down her beautiful face as i ran down towards her direction and engulfed her with a hug trying to keep a space between us for the baby to breathe.

"Andy, i missed you so much, where in bloody name's have you been?" I exclaimed pulling away from our hug, she shakes her head helplessly as her eyes stare down at the baby right in front of us.

"I think i'm gonna go now" My mother suddenly intercepted as she got out of the front door giving us a wave goodbye.

"Who's that baby your holding?" I pointed at the sleeping baby right in front of us.

She looked towards the baby then at me "She's mine Ven, she's my baby"

--

"AUSTIN FUCKING CARTER IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD?!" I screamed in deep shock as i stood up from the couch, she nodded her slowly as a tear trickle down her cheek. I heard her baby crying on the background, she quickly stood up quietly and went towards her baby "Sorry" i quickly apologized.