Chapter 16

HEY "INSERT BAD LANGUAGE HERE*

FOR COUNTLESS DAYS AND TIMES, I HAD FINALLY UPDATES MAH PEEPS.

ENJOY READING AND KEEP SCROLLING!

-Venice-

 Every girl always remembers their first crush.

The guy who made you feel better with just one smile of the day even though he was not actually smiling at you. The guy that made you want to save all of his pictures on your phone. The guy who made your heart melt and make your knees feel weak.

For me, that guy was Josh Fray.

He was sweet, funny, kind and caring. 

He got the full package but there was one slight problem.

He's popular and i'm not.

I'm a big fat loser.

Only, Josh Fray was a player and a big fat jerk. But that didn't stop me from liking him.

I watched him use the same speeches and the same moves to every girl, the way he talks, the way he touches their waist, the way he smiles cutely to them. One by one he'd won many girls, one by one they all lose.

But then, he notices me.

The girl behind the lockers. The girl with big rimmed black glasses. The girl who was holding her books tightly.

But i already know the rules to his game.

It had a simple concept, give your one billion dollar smile that girls would like to see all the time.

Make your way to her, flash her a smile, make your move, then push her away.

He eventually flirted with me and i? I flirted too. He smiles. I smile. That basically got us to be friends.

And he wanted more than that.

More than just a friend.

---

One of the most amazing feeling is sleeping on a Saturday morning.

And one of the worst is a person shaking your body roughly.

"Wake up chickenpoop!" A husky voice says through my ear as he was roughly shaking me.

I finally rose up from my bed only to see that annoying face again. Charles held my dog on his arms and i nearly flip over the bed "Why are you holding my dog?" i question the idiot.

"He wants to have his dog walk and he was nearly bothering me when i ate breakfast and i need you to walk your dog so that i can eat my breakfast peacefully" he ordered like i was his servant. I take my dog from his hand as he smirk down at me. I was wearing shorty shorts and a loose shirt. I suddenly felt concious of my body.

"Well, if you want me to walk with him your majesty" i neared him "You should come with us or else"

He smirk at me "or what?" he place his hands over his chest as if he's challenging me.

"I'm gonna let Ginger lick your face" i say and shove Ginger, my dog, on his face.

He fell down on the floor with Ginger laying on his chest. I laugh at his reaction as i grabbed Ginger's leash on the floor. "Good dog Ginger!" i exclaim happily as i grab Ginger off his face "You coming or what?" i question over the idiot who was glaring daggers at me.

"Fine" he grumpily reply as he got out of the door first. 

In fifteen minutes, we both got ourselves ready, ate a small breakfast, Charles whining over and over again, preparing my stuffs later for Charles meeting with his parents tomorrow, and my phone. We got out of the house with Ginger tagging along. The three of us jogged a little towards the park and around the whole trail. Around 1 hour we finally finished our three kilometer run. If it weren't for Charles, we would have finish our run at 40 mnutes but he was too slow and he keeps complaining on how we should just ride a car when jogging. He was a pain in the ass.