Chapter 10

--Venice--

"You look so beautiful" I gush happily at Andy. She was wearing a beautiful royal blue dress. There were diamonds attached to it. Her hair was curled endlessly and her makeup was done beautifully. A crown was attached above her head. She looks like a princess.

"Really?" she ask and I nodded my head in reply. She walks towards the mirror and checked herself "Is this really me?!" i heard her exclaim.

I let out a chuckle "Trust me, that's you" i say and pointed at her reflection.

"Thank you!" she says happily "You look beautiful too" she pulled me in for a hug.

I was wearing an emerald green dress, which represents that i'm Ariel from the little mermaid. Her theme was to dress up like Princesses from any shows or movies. Andy was dressed up as Cinderella.

"Hey" she started to say as we both pulled away from the hug "I thought Ariel is a mermaid" she jokes.

I let out a fake laugh "Ha.Ha.Ha. Whatever" i say and flip my hair like a boss. Unlike Andy's hair, my hair was straightened.

"Venice! Look at me!" My cousin, Trixie, suddenly says from the bathroom door as she got out. I let out a little laugh. She was dressed like she was going to a party. She wore a low cut white dress with blue pumps. I forgot to tell her that the theme of Andy's debut was Princess like. It wasn't my fault that she came home yesterday.

"Your dressed as?" Andy joked as she look over at my cousin from head to toe.

Trixie gave her the finger "Whatever" she says. Andy and Trixie had known each other since last year and they had gotten pretty close.

"Just try to fit in Trix" i say reassuringly. I'm sure other people would also wear like those.

Trixie rolled her eyes at the both of us as she grab a glass of champagne from the desk table. I look over at Andy and giggled. She was shaking her head at Trixie "That was for my make up stylist" Andy exclaims.

"Make up stylist smooch" Trixie says "I'm thirsty" she finished the glass of champagne and place it back on the desk table.

The door to Andy's bedroom suddenly opens "Andy" Andy's mother say as she got in the room. She was wearing a neon yellow dress which hung beneath her knee. Her mother looks so beautiful.

"Yes?" Andy answers her mother as she pulled her in for a hug.

They both pull away from the hug "Your guests are here" her mother says smiling.

"Let the party begin!!!" Trixie suddenly exclaims happily. Andy's mother look at her as if she was retarted. Trixie walks towards the front door of the bedroom and got out. I guess she's excited for the party.

--

Loud music flared across the room and people were starting to get drunk and crazy. Red cups were scattered on the floor. This doesn't looks like a debut party. It looks like a party. Not a debut party.

Andy's parents were watching over the crowd upstairs with happy smiles on their faces. The party has not yet started but it looks like it already has started.

I roam around the room to look for Trixie. After she dissapeared from the front door awhile ago, she was already gone. I catch a glimpse of other people wearing their costumes. One was dressed as Rapunzel and one was dressed up like Anna from Frozen.

I felt someone tap me by the shoulder, i turn myself around to see who it was "Seth?" i say, confusion written all over my face.

"Hey" he says with a smile. He was dressed up as the guy from Frozen. I forgot his name. Was it George? Or Ham? Ugh. Forget it.