(I suck at explaining things so just look at this pic. EeeeEEeEeeEeE)

"Wow Taetae you look so good!!" Chanyeol praised him

"Hey, what about the stylist??" Baekhyun pouted.

"Yeah you're the prettiest." Taehyung chuckled at this, knowing Chanyeol was probably afraid to get a slapped on the head.

"Let's go hyungs!! I'm so excited!" Taehyung said excitedly as they walked out of the house and went to the garage. They went inside the car and drove to the club.

[Location, Altitude sky lounge]

"We're here sir." Namjoon informed Jeongguk who was sitting on the backseat.

"The others??" He asked.

"Already inside sir." Namjoon answered and Jeongguk hummed and waited until Namjoon opened the door for him. They went out and walked inside the familiar club.

"This way sir." Namjoon lead the way to the vvip area where only a few were sitting.

"Jeon, you're here. Let's have a drink." Suga gave him a sex on the beach and he gladly drank it in one go.

Jeongguk has a high tolerance in alcohol so he doesn't mind having a few drinks.

Jeongguk sat in silence only looking around until he spotted a familiar blonde.

He had a creepy smirk on his face as he stared at the beautiful male who was looking oh so sinful wearing his all black outfit.

"It's gonna be fun."

[Meanwhile]

"We are here?? We're finally here?? Omg I'm in a club!! I'm in a club!!" Taehyung was jumping up in down in the car and Baekhyun only gave his brother a small smile.

"Come on." The walked up the entrance only to get stopped by a bulky bouncer. Taehyung looked at him with an afraid look on his face. He looks like a titan.

"No minor allowed." The bouncer said in a deep voice.

"You are mistaken, this is Byun Taehyung and I'm Byun Baekhyun and there's certainly no minor here." Baekhyun said and gave him his bussiness card.

The bouncer gave them way without saying anything. Once they were inside, Taehyung was already amazed by the interior design.

"Oh, why are they kissing here??" Taehyung suddenly asked when he saw a couple making out on the side.

Baekhyun dragged him to the bar counter to order drinks. This is why he don't want to take the younger here. It's to wild for a little lamb.

"Give him the lightest drink. And two tequilas please." Baekhyun said and the bartender gave Taehyung a shot.

"What is this??" Taehyung asked curiously while sniffing on the drink.

"Just drink it." Baekhyun said and took his shot in one go. Taehyung copied him only to cough at the bitter taste. He almost puked it out and his eyes teared up. That was disgusting.

"Mister I don't want it. Can I have orange juice instead??" Taehyung sniffled and pouted at the bartender who looked at him while blushing. The bartender was quite young and it was obvious that he had eyes for Taehyung.

"I knew it was a bad thing to go here." Baekhyun said.

"We d-don't have orange juice here sir." Taehyung pouted even more and stood up.

"W-why isn't there any orange juice?" He mumbled, pouting.

"Hyungies I'm just gonna go to the toilet." Taehyung said as he got up from the stool.

"Should I come with you??" Baekhyun asked and Taehyung nodded his head no.

"No. I'm a big boy now." Taehyung said before leaving to find the toilet.