CDTC One-Shot #6: By the Fire (Pbomb)

A/N: BRACE YO SELF BC I NEED JESUS BADLY

- Lily (and Spencer)

Ps: VERY INTENSELY RATED R IT IS VERY LIKELY TO MAKE YOU EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE WHAT HAVE I DOne.

*shudders* such an innocent ship too

I'm honestly considering re-writing a less graphic version like wtf this is like 50 shades of gray graphic what has spencer done to my mind.

Third Person POV:

"So Parker, you're becoming quite the rebel!" Liam joked and Parker just swatter his arm, sighing.

Liam was going to college at the end of the summer, and Parker had snuck out against his parents will to come visit his boyfriend for one of be last times.

"Yeah. It's just...I'm going to miss you so much!" he said, burying his face in Liam's chest. Liam felt his heart breaking at Parker'a soft cries and pet his back softly. "I don't want the summer to be over! I don't wanna be away from you!" he sobbed and Liam hugged the boy tight, pressing his face in his hair.

"Oh Park, it's okay, you've gone weeks without seeing me, it won't be too long, I'll still try to see you!" Liam promised, but Parker just cried harder.

"But Liam my parents know I'm here, you know that! I snuck out and when I get back, they'll probably never let me see you again!" he cried, his arms wrapped tightly around Liam. Zach (let's pretend he lives with Liam) walked into the room and saw Parker in state he was and turned around and walked right back out, and Liam was happy for once the boy had a clue.

"Sh, Parker we'll work things out, I promise. I'd never give up seeing you, I'll do whatever I can, maybe even sneak into your place I don't care but we won't be apart long. I can promise you that," Liam said softly, peppering kisses all over Parker's tear stained face, making the boy giggle and crack a smile. "I promise...do you trust me?"

"I trust you so much Liam...I know it's only been three months, bu I'm pretty sure I don't like you," Parker said and Liam's mouth opened but he was speechless, "I love you," he finished and Liam gaped at him for a few moments before rushing in to press his lips to Parker's; so many feeling welling inside him. Parker keened into the touch, melting into Liam's arms.

"I love you too, so much. I've never- I never felt this way before," Liam breathed out against the younger boy's lips and Parker smiled because he'd never felt this either. There was something special about the feelings he got when Liam's chilly fingers traced his bare skin, when Liam's breath fanned over the shell of his ear, the way Liam's face blushed the slightest red after kissing. It was different. Parker had never even thought about it before Liam. He never knew he would feel so deeply for someone so quickly.

"Liam," Parker breathed out when he felt the older boy's lips against his neck.
"Do you trust me?" Liam asked and Parker nodded, feeling Liam's hand rest on the small of his back, "Jump up," he instructed and Parker didn't question him, instead, doing as he said, making sure to tightly wrap his legs around Liam's waist, his arms locked behind Liam's neck. Liam quickly pressed their lips back together, stumbling slightly, but making sure to be gentle when he pressed Parker against the wall, his hands cupping the boy's bum. Parker let out a breathy moan when Liam detached his lips, pressing a wet kiss against his cheek before slowly moving down his jaw and neck, sucking each spot lightly than biting down causing Parker to scrabble at the boy's back and moan quietly, trying to suppress his sounds.

"We can, stop, whenever, you want," Liam said in between pressing kiss to Parker's collar bones, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Don't wanna," he breathed out, his brown eyes snapping open to meet Liam's blue ones.