One-Shot #11: Tension (Gbomb)

A/N: here's the one all you dirty minded people will probably like c: LOVE ME FOR THIS BECAUSE MY BOYFRIEND READ THIS K. (Then proceeded to tell me that men thought lesbians getting it on was hot) WTF EVEN IS LIFE

- Lily

PS: I guess you could say this is 'R' rated.

Zach's POV:

Today I was meeting my boyfriend for the first time- now how many people can say that? But it's not like you'd think, I've know him for years and we've been dating for a little bit, but I've never met him in person due to our long distance. Through the computer we knew each other as Graser and H and I just really wanted to be able to be able to be Zach and Liam.

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. It was so different than talking through the computer. We'd spent countless hours recording videos together, and it was hard to hide something this big from not only your fans, but your best friends who could read you so well. No one but Liam even knew that I wasn't home.

As I finally got out of the crowded terminal, I looked through the faces, looking for the brunette I had come to see.

"Zach!?" A familiar voice asked, laced with excitement and curiosity.

"Liam!" I exclaimed, turning around and seeing him standing there on the sidewalk, the happiest look in his face. Without second though I dropped my bags and rushed to him, wrapping my arms around him in a tight hug. "I can't believe this is really happening!" I said when we pulled back, wiping my eyes.

"Are you crying!?" Liam asked on disbelief, and I shook my head, both of us knowing that that was a lie. "Aw Zach, I'm happy to see you too," he said, hugging me again, then taking me hand, grabbing one of my bags while I grabbed the other. It was surreal to be able to hold his hand in mine and just he with him like this.

We went back to his place and he showed me around (a/n: Ik H lives with his parents but this is fiction, k?). It was small and cozy and I knew if warm up to it quickly.

"So..." Liam trailed awkwardly, "what do you wanna do now?" He asked. I leaned forward and pecked his lips, and he made a surprised sound.

"Sorry, I've just wanted to do that since the first second I saw you," I said, a faint blush painting across my pale cheeks.

"You're such a goof," he said affectionately, placing a hand on my cheek and kissing me this time. It was short and sweet but it still left my heart racing and my mind begging for more.

His phone started to buzz from the coffee table and he went over and picked it up, glancing briefly at the screen.

"It's just my alarm for when I was supposed to go and get you if I forgot, guess it's a little late now, eh?" He laughed.

~*~

The first few days I spent with Liam were like a dream. I never imagined it would actually happen, but what really surprised me was our first real kiss. We had exchanged plenty of sweet innocent ones, but there was something different when passion came into play.

It was just a Saturday night and we were watching a movie, snuggled together on the couch under a warm blanket.

"I'm bored!" I whined, but Liam's eyes were glued to the screen. I sighed, trying a few different methods to get his attention, until finally I lost it and just smashed our lips together. A strangled sound escaped his throat, but he didn't pull away from me, instead wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me closer, his lips beginning to move in sync with mine.

We shifted positions so he was hovering over me, his hands on either side of my head supporting himself. My hands had found their way under his shirt, running along his toned stomach. His tongue hesitantly brushed against my bottom lip, before he takes my bottom lip between his teeth. A small moan accidentally leaves my lips and I can feel my face heating up.