CDTC One-Shot #2: Under The Mistletoe (Kiani)

A/N: I promise these will be better than the first. It was very rushed sorry guys!!!

Also, it is very hard for me to do a oneshot in one sitting, usually it takes a day or two, maybe three, for a good one, so that's why these aren't as good. Also, Spencer helped write this :) aka he wouldn't let me touch the keyboard lol

- Lily

Will's POV:

Our Christmas get together a were my favorite time of year. We all wore ugly Christmas sweaters and drank hot chocolate (and beer) without a care.

There was only one kink. Jordan was here.

That makes it sound like I don't like him though. Don't get me wrong, Jordan is my best friend, but...I've liked him for a while and the longer I spend around him, the more my feelings grow. The only people who know are Liam and Parker, and I trust them to keep my secret.

All my friends knew I was gay, that wasn't a new thing, I'd had boyfriends before, but...I knew that Jordan was straight. Only just recently had he broken up with his girlfriend. Key word 'girl'.

"Will, c'mon, join the party!" Liam's voice pulled my away from my thoughts and turned around. Liam was a few inches shorter than me, and looking quite ridiculous with his Santa hat and reindeer sweater, but I had to admit he was really cute. Why couldn't I like someone like him?

"Fine-" I didn't even finished answering before he was pulling me to the decorated living room of none other than Zach, the party host. The tree was lit with flashing colored lights and dressed with beautiful silver and gold ornaments, stringed popcorn wrapped around it (courtesy of Parker).

"Hey Will!" Jordan smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I tried to ignore the tingles that traveled down my spine from his touch, but I always got lost in my thoughts when he was around. I sounded like a teenage girl...or a drooling dog (what's the difference?) when I say that I think about sometimes. "Is there something in my face?" He asked, and I blushed, looking away when I realized I was staring.

"N-no," I stuttered and he laughed.

"So you just like staring at my face?" He joked and I pulled away from him, playfully hitting his shoulder.

"PRESENT TIME!" Zach's loud voice interrupted us all, and he forced us to gather around his living room while he handed out gifts to people. It was fun, and some presents were jokes, and some were meaningful.

I got worried when Jordan began to open mine. What if he didn't like it? Stop worrying, we're not twelve! Once he got to the box, he opened it quickly, gasping at the boxes contents.

I shut my eyes tightly, thinking he hated it when he felt two arms wrap tightly around me. I opened my eyes and smiled at him, hugging him back tightly.

"Thank you," he whispered happily, holding up the Mod Sun hoodie he had been talking about for weeks, in front of him, "How did you know?"

"You were talking about it-" I started, but I was cut off mid sentence by him pressing his lips to mine for a quick kiss. I froze mid movement, my cheeks extremely blushed, and it wasn't helping that a snickering Parker and Liam were dangling mistletoe over our heads.

"Merry Christmas Will."

A/N: "Spencer is a fabulous gay man and this oneshot is by him." - my friend Spencer 2014

Lol, I actually did let him write most of it, that's why it sucks. Jk, jk, but it was pretty funny the process of this