It's time

The next few days we spent a lot of time preparing for our wedding. We had to create and send a guest list and invitation cards. Plan the buffet, reserve the place for our celebration and choose the decoration. In addition, I had to think about who should be my best man, because my brother could not come due to scheduling reasons. At least I knew it should be one of the Hounds of Justices guys, just Who? "What do you make of it when we ask Seth and Becky to make the groomsmen?" Alexa asked me. "Good idea. Who asks you?" I asked back. "Since I'll meet Becky later anyway, I'll ask her." Alexa answered. At least one point was ticked off the long to do list. Since we decided to have a wedding in a small group, the guest list was quickly clarified. Later we decided to get married in the St. Josef Church in Steinbach, where I was baptized. The remaining tasks were also quickly ticked off. The next day I met Seth, Dean and Roman because we wanted to buy suits for the wedding. What turned out to be quite simple with Seth, Dean and me, only Roman took a little longer. Then we went out to eat as we still had a lot to talk about. "Do you already know what you will say about your wedding vows?" Dean asked me while we were eating. "No, to be honest I'm desperate because I can think of too much to say," I replied. "No fear." Seth said "If you stand in front of her you will be able to come up with the right words," he added. I spent the next day at home because Alexa had arranged to go shopping with Becky and Sasha Banks. It was about important errands for the wedding, but I didn't find out anything else, since according to Alexa it should be a surprise for the wedding. I was bored alone, so I decided to invite Dean, Seth and Roman to watch football. This weekend the Southwest Derby took place in the 3rd division between 1. FC Kaiserslautern and Waldhof Mannheim. The boys took care of snacks and drinks, since Alexa didn't want me to set foot in the door today. "Why is this game so important to you?" Dean asked me during the first half. "Well I was born in Mannheim, but grew up in the Palatinate," I explained. "And which team supportes you?" Seth wanted to know. "I'm for both teams, which is actually an absurdity, since the two teams are bitter rivals.", I answered Seth's question. During the second half Alexa came back from shopping with the girls. "Well, were you successful? "I asked Alexa." Yes, but you will only see that on the day of the wedding, "she said only." Well then he must be surprised, "said Dean." Florian Pick with the huge chance to lead. TOOOOR! For Kaiserslautern! "The television interfered in our conversation." What a cool thing. Did you see the goal, James? "Asked me Roman." Yes, I did, "he got an answer. After the goal from Kaiserslautern not much happened and the game ended 1: 2 for Kaiserslautern. After the game we sat still with Seth, Dean, Roman and Becky and talked about some things. After the boys and Becky said goodbye to us, we went to bed early to have a good night's sleep. We decided, but we decided the week before the wedding to sleep in separate beds, so I made myself comfortable on the couch.

The big day:

The next day I got up early and drove to Seth, where I met the Hounds of Justices. It is common for the groom to see the bride in front of the altar so that it will be a good marriage. As I was just leaving the house, Becky came towards me. "Well excited, James?" Becky asked me. "Of course I'm excited. Today, a big dream comes true for me." I answer your question. I got in the car and drove off. When I got to Seth, I was already expected by him. "How are you, James?" he asked me too. "Well, I'm very nervous, but also excited. But your fiance asked me that too," I replied. "Then come on in, we'll have a little party before we go to church. There is still some time left," Dean said. "But I don't drink too much," I said to Dean. "Why that, you don't have to drive," said Dean. "We toast first with a beer and then he can decide for himself whether he wants to drink more", the Big Dog now interfered in the discussion. "I think the idea is good, Roman," I agreed. Dean got four beers out of the fridge. "What do we want to toast?" asked he. "It's obvious Dean," said Seth. "We are toasting with James and Alexa." No sooner said than done, we sat in the car and drove towards the church. Of course we were half an hour early in front of the church. Before we went in, Seth, Dean and Roman had a little surprise for me. "We'd like to ask you if you want to join the shield?" Seth asked me. "WOW folks, it would be an honor for me. I mean her since my role models. Of course I want that." Then we stood in a semicircle and did the victory pose of the Shield. While Dean and Roman sat down with Roman's wife and the other guests, Seth followed me next to the altar, where Becky was already standing. A little later the church organ sounded. And then Alexa was led to the altar by her father. As always, she looked beautiful. When she reached the altar she took my hand and we listened to the priest. "We gathered here today to introduce these two into the marriage covenant. I heard that they have prepared a wedding vow," said the pastor. "Yes we have," said Alexa. "Ms. Kaufman, would you like to start?" the pastor asked her. "Very much. When we first met on the flight, my ex had just left me, so I didn't think I would be here. But then, when you first went out with me, I did noticed that you had something special about you that I couldn't stand again and then you gave me the feeling that I don't have to pretend like I had with Buddy. I'm very nervous, excited but also honored to be your wife. " she said. "Mr. Launspach it's your turn." said the pastor after a short pause. "Throughout my life I had to overcome obstacles. I was often exploited because of my kindness towards others. I always thought I was the only one who was kidnapped and exploited, but then Seth told me your story with Buddy and advised me to eat with you And I immediately noticed that you are a very special woman who deserves someone who is there for you and brings you the stars out of the sky. I have not regretted any of the reasons why we are here today. I'm just glad that you came into my life and that I don't always have to be strong by your side, but that I can sometimes be weak. " I finish my vow. "I ask you Julian Launspach, do you want to take the present Alexis Kaufman to your married wife? You love and honor in good and bad times, so answer now with yes I want." the pastor asked me and I immediately answer: "Yes I want." The pastor then turned to Alexa. "Alexis Kaufman, would you like to take Julian Launspach, who is present here, to your married husband? Loving and honoring him in good and bad times, so answer now with yes I want." Alexa also replied immediately: "Yes, I want to." Then the pastor continued: "I hereby declare her husband and wife. You can kiss the bride now." After we left church we drove to a small restaurant where we celebrated something.

Epilogue:

In the coming years, after losing the WWE Championship, I was able to win the RAW Tag Team Championship with Dean. Our title reign lasted 234 days, where we had to hand over the titles to The Bar (Sheamus and Cesaro) at Backlash. Then Alexa and I became the first Mixed Tag Team Champions at Wrestlemania 37. We were also lucky privately. Two years after we got married, Alexa gave birth to a little girl. The future was finally fine with me. (The End)