The journey begins

The next day my big trip to the USA started. I was so excited that I hardly slept the night before, luckily I had to get out relatively early to take the train from Marburg to Frankfurt. From there it went to the airport by S-Bahn. After making it through airport control, I wrote Seth, Roman, and Dean. They had sent me their numbers the day before so that I could keep them up to date. When I had done that, I called my parents. I hadn't told them about the planned trip to the USA. My father should have known, because he made everything possible in his mail. "Hello mom and dad," I answered the phone and tried not to sound too nervous. "And already at the airport?" asked my father. I heard my mother asking from the background what I was looking for at the airport. "I'm going to the United States," I finally dropped the bomb. "What do you want in the US?" my mother asked. "I was invited to the upcoming Monday Night RAW by Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns," I replied slightly nervously. "Well, have fun. Report back when you landed," said my mother over the phone and my father added, "Be careful not to catch yourself!" After hanging up I wrote Dean. "What does my father mean by being careful not to catch me?" "Well, you'll be in a tag team match with me and Seth, it's against Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt and The Miz. But we'll talk about it again when you landed." Came from Dean only as an answer. I went to my terminal in astonishment, where I was met by a little blond woman I had seen somewhere before. "Seth said I should accompany you on your flight in the USA so that you arrive safely. I'm Alexa, by the way," she greeted me. It couldn't get any better than this, I now also got to know Alexa Bliss.