Wrestlemaina

The biggest fight of my young WWE career was imminent in a few weeks. I was in the Wrestlemania main event against Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I knew the match against Brock would be tough because Brock Lesnar wasn't just anyone, he was one of the best WWE superstars. Few superstars had won against him. He had also ended the undertaker's strike. I was determined to take the Wrestlemania title from him, so I trained hard. And then the moment had come, today should decide who became the WWE champion. Would the hard training pay off again? I was totally nervous since I was in a main event for the first time. Brock struggled me from the start. I had to take hard punch combinations. A short time later I was finally able to assert myself against Brock for the first time when I managed to free myself from the Suplex City Move, and I also managed to get a spear through against him. This was followed by some hard punch combos from me, but Brock turned the match back in his favor by taking the Kimura Lock in his Move task. It took a lot of strength, but I was able to free myself from this move and counter it. With my own very special move, the disarm arm, that Becky had taught me. Unfortunately, he was also able to free himself from this and he brought his finisher the F-5 against me. Many thought the match was over, but I had to disappoint them and Brock because I wouldn't leave the ring without the title. So I gathered all my strength again and came out of the cover. The shocked Brock should now experience his blue wonder. First I showed a Spear again, followed by Dirty Deeds and finally the audience saw how I got the curb stomp through to Brock. I covered him and the referee counted one, two, three, won the match, I did what no one had dared to do. I had beaten the WWE champion at Wrestlemania as I announced it. "Here is your winner and the New WWE World Heavyweight Champion James" BAD BOY "Bay!" Alexa said into the Mirko, who had now entered the ring. I hugged her and kissed her before accepting the title. Happy and we drove home satisfied, because the next few days would be very exhausting, because now we had to prepare for our wedding.