The application

Hand in hand we left my apartment, where we had already been received by our driver, which Alexa did not know that both the driver and the limousine in which we drove to the gala had been taken care of by Roman. When we arrived at the gala we were expected by Seth, Dean, Roman and Becky. "Well, nervous?" Dean asked me and gave me a push in the side. "Sure, it's the first time I've had to speak to so many people." I answer. Dean had arranged with Vince and Shane to give a speech. Everyone at the gala was privy to my plan, only Alexa had no idea. "Well Alexa, how does it feel to be with one of the talented WWE superstars?" Becky asked her. That was also part of my plan, because Becky should distract Alexa so that she really didn't notice anything. "It's a great feeling," Alexa answered her. Becky went ahead with Alexa to find places for Dean, Seth, Roman, Alexa and themselves. "And do you know what you're going to say?" Roman asked me. "Sure, I wrote extra index cards so that I wouldn't forget everything because I was nervous. Hopefully she says yes," I answered Roman's question. "Oh, since she has absolutely no idea about all of this, it will blow her away. Don't worry, you love each other, everyone who has to do with you can see that. So why should she say no?" Seth encouraged me. And then it was time. Everyone had a seat and Renee Young, Dean's wife opened the event: "I have the honor to greet you this evening," she began. While I was waiting to be announced, Dean, who was waiting with me on the shoulder, patted me and put the ring he had hidden for me from Alexa. A short time later, he disappeared onto the stage. "I have the honor to announce a very good friend," Dean began his speech. "You all know him because he has only recently joined the WWE. So please greet my friend James" BAD BOY "Bay with great applause. James would you please come on stage. "Dean finished his speech. I came on stage and hugged Dean." Thank you for this nice announcement, Dean. ", I started my speech and to control my nervousness, I focused my eyes on Alexa who was sitting in the audience. "As Dean said, I've only been with the WWE for a few months. And I was amazed at how quickly I got here. But I owe that to four very special people who have always supported me. I am very happy to call her my friends. Many thanks to Dean, Seth, Roman and Becky. Thanks to them, I'm here and I can show the WWE universe what I can every week, "I said. After that I took a sip from my glass to oil my voice for what should come now." Before I do but opening the buffet, I have something important to say because I forgot the most important person. ", I started." There is a very special person in the audience who manages to turn my head in and next to the ring . That takes me the way I am and forgives me if I make mistakes. I would now like to ask her to come on stage. "I continued." Alexa, are you coming on stage please? "I saw how surprised Alexa was and that she hadn't expected it. When she came on stage, I took it." I held her hand and said, "Since you are the best that I have and I always want you to be by my side I ask you a question here in front of all the WWE superstars. "I knelt down in front of Alexa, pulled the ring out of my coat pocket and continued." Alexis Kaufmann, do you want to make me the happiest person in the world? Do you want to be my wife? "I asked her. I saw that this brought her to tears." Yes, I will. "She answers very quietly. I got up in my arms, kissed her and stuck her to the applause Ring on.