Over the Atlantic

"How do you know the Hounds of Justice?" I asked Alexa during the flight. Of course, we didn't fly on an ordinary plane, but on the Seth Rollins private jet to save time, Alexa said. "I'm a friend of Seth's fiance," Alexa answered my question. How could I have forgotten that? Seth Rollins the architect of the Shields had recently been engaged to Becky Lynch and apparently she and Alexa were only enemies in the WWE. Until we landed in the US, I told Alexa my story about my illness until I got the call from Dean. "Honestly, that was my idea," said Alexa. "Dean told me about your father's post and about you. And then I convinced the three to invite you to RAW," she told me. I still kept that Dean told me about the match. When we finally landed, Dean, Seth and Roman picked us up at the airport. "What exactly is the match that Dean told me about on the phone?" I asked Roman while driving in the car. "Actually we would have The Shield a match against Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt and The Miz, but since I am injured, Dean had the idea to let you participate. Of course, I will show you a few of my moves," said Roman. Amazed by this mega hot offer, I thought what should happen and agreed. I was inexperienced, but there were still 5 days until the match, so there was still enough time to teach me moves like the Superman Punch. In the apartment of Dean, Seth and Roman we meet for the next day for training there I should finally get to know Becky Lynch.