The chance of my life

Unfortunately our vacation ended too quickly. Soon it was time to get up early again. In the meantime the Elemination Chamber was already waiting. The next edition of Smackdown Live! announced the four WWE superstars that Smackdown would represent at the Elemination Chamber. The music of the commissioner Shane McMahon sounded. "Welcome to Smackdown Live!" Shane began to speak into the microphone. "In the Elemination Chamber Match, Brock Lesnar's challenger is determined at Wrestlemania. These four superstars will represent us in this match." announced Shane. The first three superstars were Randy Orton, The Miz and Lone Wolf Baron Corbin. "The fourth and last superstar to represent us is:" Then my entrance music sounded. "Elemination Chamber Match is a WWE Championship match against Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania." Shane ended his speech. I got the chance of a lifetime. I only had to defeat Drew Mcintyre, Bobby Lashley, Braun Strownman, Kane, Randy Orton, The Miz and Baron Corbin at Elemination Chamber to get a match for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. The same evening I had a tag team match with Randy Orton against The Miz and Baron Corbin. Randy started the match against The Miz. After a short exchange of blows, Randy was able to seize the match, he showed a tornado DDT and then wanted to show the RKO his finisher, but Baron Corbin tagged into the match. He showed the Deep Six against Orton and was about to show the End of Days against Orton, but he made it into our corner and tagged me into the match. I showed a spear against Corbin, then I brought Randy back into the match. This brought the RKO through to Corbin and brought me back into the match, where I now faced The Miz. I first let The Miz have the upper hand to later bring the skull-crushing final against him. However, The Miz made it out of my cover attempt and tagged Baron Corbin into the match. He ate another spear and then I ended the match by surprising him with his own finishers at the End of Days. I covered him the referee counted one, two, three. Match won.  Randy was of course not enough, the bastard had to try to get an RKO against me, but I was able to avoid it so that he only cleared the referee. I took advantage of the situation to get a spear through the startled Orton. Then I grabbed a mic. "In front of you is the challenger for the WWE Championship. At Elemation Chamber you will hear the following words: Here is your winner James" BAD BOY "Bay." I spoke. I dropped the mic on the ring floor and left the ring to change my clothes in the backstage area because the next match was very important. The next match was about the Smackdown Live Women's Championship. Reigning title holder Bayley was challenged by Alexa and Alexa wanted me to support me on the ring. We were the first to enter the ring, we decided on the entrance we used in the match against The Miz and Maryse. Then Bayley entered the ring. When Alexa was announced, I grabbed the mic: "The challenger from Columbus, Ohio, The Godness of WWE, Alexa Bliss." I spoke into the mic. I decided to sit with the commentators at the commentary desk and to comment on the match. "Our guest at this match, James" BAD BOY "Bay. Tell us how do you see Alexa Bliss's chances of taking Bayley's title?" Michael Cole asked me. "She has an incredible talent. I am convinced that we will see a new champion today." I answer him as the action in the ring increases, so far Bayley has had the match under control. This changed when Alexa got an attack on Bayley. Then she climbs on the top ring rope and showed an elbow drop against Bayley. After a few more exchanges, Alexa got the upper hand and showed the Snap-DDT and then the Twisted Bliss Finisher, but then had to take a Belly to Bayley. Alexa successfully made it out of the Bayley cover and was able to get the Snap-DDT through again. The referee counted one, two, three. Match won. I grabbed the title and a mic and entered the ring. "Here is your winner and the New Smackdown Live Women's Champion Alexa Bliss." Speaked into the mic while I handed the title to Alexa. She took the title in one hand and handed the other hand to me, together we left the ring and later the hall. On the way home I asked her: "How does it feel to be the new Women's Champion from Smackdown?" "Words cannot be said." I got as an answer. Another eventful day came to an end.