In the end everyone gets what they deserve

I only spent the week until backlash training, because I had sworn that I would pay The Miz for what Maryse Alexa had done to me. "She made it personal," I thought to myself at every training session. "Are you all right James?" Dean asked me. "Maryse attacked Alexa, so The Miz will pay for it," it boiled out of me. "I understand you buddy, but calm down. I'll help you." "How do you want to be able to help me? Alexa sends you?" My tone didn't improve. "I'll show you how to finish him off with his own finisher. There is only one condition," said Dean calmly. "Which would be?" I asked him. "Take care of Alexa. She's afraid of losing you because of it, because she said you would hardly say a word with her." Dean's words hit a nerve, I remembered why I did it all because Alexa meant everything to me in the world and I blamed myself for not defending her. So I decided to take a break from training because if we wanted to beat them at Backlash we had to stick together. So I pulled my ass together and wrote her a Whatsapp: "Hey honey, I'm very sorry. I will try to involve you more in my thinking and acting. I love you more than anything, so I want The Miz to pay for everything." A few minutes later, my doorbell rang, I opened it and immediately Alexa fell around my neck and kissed me. "Dean told me everything. I understand you very well because I want to take revenge on them too. But it's not your fault, you couldn't have prevented it," she told me. "Then I owe Dean a beer now," I said. The rest of the day we cuddled on the couch and I couldn't let go of Alexa. I was very grateful that she was by my side and I couldn't imagine anyone better in my life. In addition, something became very clear to me, I wanted to accompany this woman until the end of my life. The next day I pulled Dean and Seth aside to let them in on my plan. "Wow, who's the lucky one?" Seth asked when I showed them the ring I got for Alexa. "Alexa, but I don't have a plan how and when to do it. How did you do it at Becky?" I wanted to know from Seth. "Surprised her when we were alone," I got from Seth as an answer. "Can you, Dean, Roman and Becky help me? It should be something special because she is the best I have." I asked Seth. "Sure, we'll talk about this after training. I'll let the others know," said Seth. "But she mustn't get anything!" I added explicitly.