The great senation

The next few days I trained like a madman because there was only one goal for me, the match against Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. (For those who don't have much to do with WWE, here is a brief explanation, every WWE superstar dreams of being in the Wrestlemania Main Event, because then you are a big number at WWE). I spent the days and nights preparing for the Elemination Chamber Match, only taking a break on weekends. Alexa supported me wherever she could by cooking for me and ensuring that I could fully prepare for the training. Bobby Lashley and the Monster Among Men Braun Strowman worried me the most because nobody had won against them before and it was the first time that I competed against them. But luckily I had the KingsSlayer, BeastSlayer and MonsterSlayer Seth Rollins on my side. So I trained with Seth as often as I could. He suggested that if I could get Braun on the mat, I could beat him. Seth also showed me his finisher the curb stomp. The days flew by and then it was time. Would the whole training pay off? I honestly had no idea, but I wanted to show the WWE universe what I could do. Unfortunately, I started the match with Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley. The two of course focused on me, so I had to take heavy blows. I could catch a breath when The Miz came into the match. However, this was thrown out of the match directly by a Running Powerslam from Strowman and the two immediately dealt with me again. A few minutes later, Baron Corbin came into the match and I thought for a moment that we could turn the match because we managed to take Bobby Lashley through Corbin's End of Days and a spear of mine. But then Braun Strowman had enough and eliminated Baron Corbin with a second running powerslam. It was only with the help of Randy Orton and Drew Mcintyre that we managed to turn Strowman off. First Randy brought an RKO against the Monster Among Men, then it put a Drew Claymore Kick and finally Strowman ate my spear. I covered him and I couldn't believe I had taken the Monster Among Men out of the match. But as soon as Strowman was turned off, Drew Mcintyre and Randy Orton allied against me. First I had to plug in an RKO, followed by another Claymore kick from Drew, but I couldn't get it off so easily because I came out of the cover and now it was my turn. First I threw Drew against the ring post to take him out of the match for a short time. Then Randy Orton ate his own finisher the RKO, but I added another one and also missed the curb stomp that Seth had taught me. I covered him and the referee counted one, two, three. Now only I and Drew were in the match. I couldn't believe that all the hard work of the past few days was going to pay off. Drew turned the match briefly because he got a third claymore kick against me, but again it wasn't enough to take me out. When Drew Mcintyre least expected it, I struck. First he ate a spear and then it set the curb stomp for the second time. Then the cover followed. One two Three. Won match, goal achieved, sensation accomplished. I couldn't believe it myself. I had just killed seven WWE superstars. Now there was only Brock Lesnar between me and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. "Here is your winner James" BAD BOY "Bay. Suddenly the music of the Beast Incarnate sounded and there stood Brock Lesnar with his advocate Paul Heyman. "Ladies and Gentleman, My Name is Paul Heyman and I am The Advocate of the reigning, defending, undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar." Heyman said into the microphone, but he interrupted me directly. "Shut up Heyman. Everyone knows your saying and people are tired of having a champion who gets the title for free and only shows up at the weekly show if he wants to. But at Wrestlemania I will take the title from Brock and end this hierarchy once and for all. "With these words, I disappeared from the ring and went into the backstage area, where I was eagerly awaited by Alexa and the Hounds of Justics. "Congratulations on this victory. And you really stood up to Heyman. "Seth, Dean and Roman said. "Thanks guys, but let's go for a drink, I'm thirsty and we have to celebrate this victory. The drinks are on me. "I answer the boys. No sooner said than done, a few drinks later, I and Alexa drove home because I had to sign the contract for the match at Smackdown the next day. Completely exhausted I let myself fall into bed and fell asleep immediately.