The anniversary

Hard to believe but true, my journey started a year ago. My life had changed a lot since Dean called. Before that, things weren't going so smoothly for me. I struggled through my specialty, struggled to separate from Caro and was just unhappy. The worst thing was that I blamed myself for everything. Since the call from Den I was happy, had finally found the person for life, had successfully passed my high school diploma and had a job that I enjoyed. I didn't care about being famous. When I woke up in the morning, I first made sure that I hadn't just dreamed it all. I had to grin because it was not a dream, it was real. "What are you grinning at, honey?" Alexa asked me, who had also woken up now. "You are the reason for that," I replied to her. We stayed in bed for a while before showering and having breakfast. Then we packed our backpack and drove to the beach. But as expected, we met Caro there. "Why did you flee so quickly lately?" she wanted to know from me. "Because he can't stand the sight of you after everything you've done," Alexa said, standing in front of me. "You should be really ashamed that you inflicted such pain on such a great person!" Alexa continued. "Who are you, then?" Caro wanted to know about her. "I am his partner, both in and next to the ring. In contrast to you, I appreciate him because he is my world," Alexa answered. "And yes Bitch, you have two of Smackdown Live's greatest wrestlers in front of you!" Alexa added at the end. Without further thinking about Caro, we turned and headed for the sea. "Thank you, honey. I couldn't have done it alone," I said to Alexa as I hugged her. "For my darling, I do everything," she replied. To distract ourselves from this situation, we first went for a swim. The cool water was good for me, I could finally switch off again and for the fun we forgot the time and the evening came faster than expected. "Alexa, we have to go now that I have reserved a table for us at 8pm," I said to Alexa. Before we went to the restaurant, we drove home again to change. I was amazed when I saw Alexa, who looked beautiful every time. "Can we go?" I asked Alexa. "Yeah, I'm done, we can," Alexa answered. After dinner we drove on the Michel, there I wanted to surprise Alexa again. Once on the viewing platform of the Michels, I had to prepare something, so Seth and Becky had come to distract Alexa. When I was done, Alexa was blindfolded by Seth and Becky. The three of us led them carefully down the stairs. After that I briefly disappeared, since I was the surprise myself. I had Alexa's real name tattooed on the part of my stomach where my kidney was sitting. Until Alexa, Seth and Becky came I opened my shirt, picked up the roses I had bought for Alexa the day before and held them in front of the tattoo. Alexa was a little surprised at first when Seth and Becky removed her blindfold, but I would explain everything. "Since you mean everything to me, I came up with something like you're always with me," I said, handing her the roses so that the tattoo was visible. Alexa overwhelms me a lot. In the meantime, Seth and Becky had gone away because they would be returning to the United States the next day, because Seth was no longer on vacation, but would reappear at RAW over the next few days. Later we ended this eventful day on the sofa. What a lucky guy I was, I thought to myself while Alexa fell asleep in my arm.