How it all started

It was one of those days when nothing was going well, I was already thinking too much about my ex and I only had one week to prepare for my high school diploma. But then the ringing of my cell phone pulled me out of my thoughts, the number on the display didn't tell me anything, but since the number supposedly came from Cincinnati, Ohio, I decided to answer it. "Hey Julian. How are you?" answers a voice that seemed very familiar to me, was I really on the phone with the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose? Since 2017 I was a big WWE fan and I found Dean Ambrose cool, because his daring way sometimes reminded me a lot of myself. I was 21 years old and was just completing my technical college in Marburg and had a lot to do with to fight myself. This was mainly due to my illness, because I had been suffering from the Mainzer-Saldino syndrome since I was nine. I had a kidney donated by my father 10 years ago, but I often had to struggle with myself because I had problems controlling my emotions. That's why I was really amazed at the call. I asked him if he really was who I thought he was. Whereupon he fell silent. But suddenly I heard another voice on the other side of my cell phone: "Hey Seth come on the phone he doesn't believe me that we want to invite him to the upcoming edition of Monday Night RAW." I was amazed at what I heard there, I a nobody was personally invited to RAW by the Hounds of Justice. Again there is a rattle in the background followed by: "Hey Dean make it loud we explain it to him together." That could only be the Big Dog Roman Reigns. I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Hey Julian, it's Seth Rollins, we Roman, Dean and I would like to invite you to the upcoming issue of RAW," I was torn from my thoughts again. "Because we have heard a lot about you and your illness and would like to get to know you yourself," added Roman. How could three of the coolest WWE superstars know about me? I remembered a post from my father on Facebook and immediately became I realized a lot. So the next day I had to pack my bags and off to the USA.