New Worlds

There I was now, the feeling of standing between Seth and Dean while listening to the ring announcer's words was just mega, "and her opponents weighing a total of 700 kg. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, The Shield and their team partner today from Frankfurt Germany, weighing 60 kg. James "BAD BOY" Bay. " I tried to absorb everything when we ran to the ring. Seth started the match against The Miz. The fight went back and forth. Everyone landed hits, but everyone also had to take hits from the opponent. At the moment the momentum was with The Miz and he was already trying to show the skull-crushing final against Seth, who countered and came back to our corner. Finally it was time because he tagged me into the match. I landed heavy hits against The Miz and didn't let him into his corner. I gave him a clotheline. Finally, I showed what I had learned the past few days. I let Roman hear the battle cry, rammed my fist into the ground and did the Superman Punch. When Bray Wyatt took part in the match, I needed a break and tagged Dean into the fight. Which turned out to be a bad idea because Bray was able to show his finisher against Dean. But then I caught him off guard with a spear, which allowed the visibly battered Dean to tag Seth. Now Seth and Baron Corbin faced each other in the ring, after a short exchange of blows Seth brought me back into the match, I showed a successful spear, it was clear to me how the match should be decided for us. With the notorious Triple Power Bomb. I gave a signal to Dean and Seth and then the battle cry of Roman followed again. Dean and Seth heaved Baron Corbin on my shoulders and then followed the triple power bomb and a cover. The referee scored one, two, three. Match won. After the match, Alexa was waiting for me to congratulate us on our victory. "I think Hunter wants something from you," said Roman, so I made my way to Triple H. It should be a big surprise. "You seem to be comfortable in the ring and you are acting very skillfully," said Triple H. "That's why we want to offer you a WWE contract," he added. I couldn't believe it, but I was really happy. Now all I had to do was pass my high school diploma and the world would be all right. In a good mood I drove Dean, Roman, Seth and Alexa to our apartment to celebrate. " Thank you guys, for this great time, as soon as I finish my graduation I start working full-time at the WWE, because I got a WWE contract, "I said to the others and addressed to Alexa:" Alexa you have a short time? I would like to discuss something privately with you, "I asked her, after a short nod from her we disappeared into my room." You, I would like to ask you something, "I began." You make me feel like I can do everything and I like you very much. So I wanted to ask you if you'd like to be my partner? "" You're the only person who makes me feel that I'm not only liked because of my fame, I can also be myself with you, "Alexa told me." I would very much like to be your partner ... "I interrupted by hugging her and kissing her.