Quite on the Set please

Welcome to Los Angeles. Welcome to Backlash!" the commentator opened the Pay Per View. The show started with the match for the Crusierweight Championship between Buddy Murphy and Lio Rush. The match was won by Lio Rush, who was the new champion. It continued with our match. The Miz and Maryse entered the ring first, then it was my turn and Alexa. "Ready for your first match with your future husband?" I asked her. "You still ask that, darling. With you at my side, I can do anything," she replies. I took her hand and we waited for our sign. Again we mimicked The Miz's entrance, there was only one difference. The letters A + J now shone on the Titantron and below it read: "The Bad Boy and his Godness!" For my ring outfit this time I chose black trousers and a white Axel shirt, over which I had a sleeveless jacket with the symbol of the viper on it. I keep watching Alexa during the entrance. She beamed up to both ears, it made me very happy to see her like this. I started the match against The Miz. After a balanced exchange of blows, I gained the upper hand and was able to bring his own finisher through the skull crushing final against The Miz. I then tagged Alexa, who was now facing Maryse. She showed her finisher the Snap DDT against Maryse, while preparing everything for the twisted bliss, I ran through the ring, jumped through the ropes of the ring and showed the Suicide Dive against The Miz. I had chosen this move especially for tonight. After a quick breath, I came back into the ring to position myself for our Tag Team Finisher. After Alexa finisher went through, I dragged The Miz back into the ring. We both got in position and we showed our Tag Team Finisher, a mix of twisted bliss and a power bomb. I left the cover to Alexa. The referee scored one, two, three, won the match. "Here are your winners Alexa Bliss and James" BAD BOY "Bay. I stood in the corner of the ring, knocked twice on the ring floor. That was the sign for Alexa who was standing in the other corner of the ring I raised my arms a little when we collided and hugged her, hand in hand we left the ring, as we were already expected in the backstage area by my brother and his girlfriend. "You have chosen a strange profession ", my brother said." It's just a matter of taste, "I replied. My brother hadn't understood what I found so interesting about the WWE before. And at some point I got used to it. Unfortunately, my brother had to leave the next day, so the four of us went for a drink in the evening. "You did a miracle there, Alexa.", my brother said to her. "Can't remember when he was so happy and fulfilled . ", he added. The evening ended early because my brother and his girlfriend had to get out early the next day to get their plane. We said goodbye to them and I promised my brother to report me more often. So a very nice day ended.