Backlash is coming

At the buffet, I and Alexa had to shake a lot of hands. Everyone wanted to congratulate us on our engagement. "Wouldn't have thought that the little crybaby was fishing someone again," came a voice. Alexa was startled when she saw who the voice belonged to. It was the voice of Buddy Murphy, a medium good westerner from 205 Live! And at the same time he was Alexa's ex-boyfriend. "At least now she has found someone to support her and not let her down when she needs him," I said, protecting myself from Alexa. "This crybaby never deserved my support. It wasn't even needed in anything," buddy groaned. "You'd better shut up now before I punch you down!" it finally boiled out of me. "She is the best I have and that is why she more than deserves my support. And if you just want to keep pulling on her here, just fuck off." Before I could push something afterwards, Seth, Dean and Roman had already called the security department, who asked Buddy Murphy to leave. "Sorry, honey, that I exploded like that, but my ass just pissed me off." I apologized to Alexa and hugged her because I saw that she was close to tears. "Don't cry, little one, that doesn't suit you. I'll never leave you, I'll always stand behind you and protect you," I whispered in her ear. A small smile immediately flitted across her face. "Thank you for standing in front of me." she said to me softly. I gave her a kiss and asked, "Are you feeling better?" "Yes, since you are with me," she replied. "Hey James, congratulations! You got yourself a real beauty there," said Triple H. He came to us with his wife Stephanie McMahon. "Thank you!" I just said. "It is the best I have. It supports me in and next to the ring. It turns my head every day," I added. "You can see that you are happy. We wish you that it stays that way and above all good luck for tomorrow's match, "said Stephanie McMahon." Thank you, that's why we have to go now. If we want to be rested tomorrow. In addition, Seth and Becky had something else planned, "I said. We said goodbye to everyone and drove home." Oh, I forgot that. I'm moving to Backlash. ", Said Alexa, who snuggled into my arm." WOW, Ok, it's about time. By the way, I clarified with Vince that after Backlash we are on vacation. We are invited to my parents' again, "I said to her.

A few minutes later:

"Surprise!" came shouting at us when we opened the front door. There were Seth, Becky, Dean, Renee Young, Roman and his wife. "You could have just written to me that you now live in the USA and that you have found true love," came a voice I knew from the background. Was that really my brother's voice, I had hardly seen him or heard anything from him since he moved to Australia with his girlfriend. But to my surprise, he was here now. I hugged him because in the past I and my brother had been very fat despite arguments. He didn't come alone, of course, Melissa had come with his girlfriend. "Which one of you invited him?" I asked around. "Sorry darling. That was me, I thought you would like to see him again, that's why I wrote it. Becky then got everything in motion." Alexa answered. I fell around her neck and kissed her. "Thank you!" I whispered in her ear. "Are you staying longer?" I asked my brother. "Sure, your friends got us tickets for your match tomorrow, I have to see what my little brother is doing professionally. Do our parents already know?" my brother asked me back. "No, but we have already been invited to their house," Alexa said. So an eventful day came to an end. Because I and Alexa had to get up early the next day.