Move In With Me

Tine's POV

"Isn't Wat here today?" I asked P'Dim as my eyes wonder around the clubroom to look for the mentioned boy whom I hadn't seen anywhere after he had dropped me off at my faculty.

"No" The senior replied "He said he'd go home early today why?" I just shook my head on the question and went to my daily routine with practice.

I know I might have just lost my mind thinking of how easily I had let go of the fact that Sarawat had actually kissed me out of anger after accusing me like that.
"Guess it's true when they say love is blind" I mumbled to myself but then again he was drank and apparently I also had kissed him when I was drank so maybe I can say we are even right?

'Guess I'll just have to forget about that' I thought to myself after remembering what went down in the car yesterday. I do know he meant what he said and was sincere with his apology added the fact that he liked me for a whole year now but I still can't make peace with myself about all this.

I jumped being in my own world when I heard a car horn as I walked out of the club "Get inside" said the owner of the car stopping in front of me at which I got on without a second thought.

"I thought you went home" I said confused in a questioning tone.

"I did but I came to pick you up" Sarawat replied before staring to drive not even looking at me.

'Okay that's cliche' I thought inside my head but didn't phrase it out loud neither did I start a conversation since the other looked so busy in driving and I had nothing to say so I had to deal with the all too familiar awkward silence inside of this car.

"Umm... You just drove past my dorm" I said pointing at the building behind us.

"I know"

"Then stop and pull back"

"Don't want to" He replied still not looking towards me.

"Huh!" I exclaimed in confusion, like what is wrong with this guy.

"Lets go to my place first" He said smiling as he finally turn to look at me to which I just nodded like what else can I say to that. I mean okay I guess but you could just tell me why would you do such cliche, out of a comic book stuff like seriously.

"Huh! that's not your place" I spoke when we stop in front of an apartment building I had never been to but I still got off when the other gestured me.

"Well it is" he spoke getting himself out of the driver seat "now lets get inside" I honestly felt like being kidnap when he ushered me towards the building like that as follow behind him inside a room that was clean and well furnished and this time for some reason did not look like dump.

"Wow this is a nice room" I complimented as walk further inside simply just observing everything.

Sarawat's POV

"Wow this is a nice room" He commented and honestly I felt kinda proud even though I had to leave collage early just so I could clean the mess in this place that both me and Day had dumped in there.

It was supposedly a joint room our parents got for us when we started university but since we both mutually hated the idea of staying together we got our own places and had decided to use this massive place as a store room but I don't think anyone would mind me using this place now.

"This is your place?" Tine asked in utter confusion bringing me back from my little flashback.

"More like our place" I replied earning an even more confused look.

"Huh!" he exclaimed so I had to clarify

"I am saying I want you to move in here" I said as I move closer to the boy "with me of course" I whispered

"What are you on about suddenly?" he asked I mean I was expecting shock but he is on full defence as he even move away.

"Well we are already dating and I just wanted to stay together"

"We are dating who said that? I don't remember having a boyfriend." Wow that really hurt

"What does that mean?" I asked narrowing my eyebrows into a frown

"Well yeah I only remember a guy who ditched me for a whole day" Is he sulking about me being away.

'That was so cute' I thought soon mouthing it out loud

"Why are you being so cute?" I asked
'makes me want to eat you' I added mentally but wouldn't dare say it.

"What's cute here?" Tine asks as he sat himself down on the couch. I walk over to him and sat down next to the boy hugging him.

"Come on I had to fix this place." I justified myself. "Trust me it was a mess."

"What about you phone then? you could have called?"

"I forgot to charge it" I gave an innocent look before shuffling my phone out of my pocket and showing it as proof.

Tine sighs as he give up on his sulking and nods his head "Did you miss me?" I ask the boy

"Why would I?"

"Really now?" I ask rolling my eyes "tell me honestly before I kiss you"

"Is that really all you think about?" he said pushing me away which makes me laugh, this guy is extra cute when flustered. I sit back up and lean closer to the blushing figure.

"Well it's not all I think about" I speak softly once again hugging the boy "but may I?" I ask this time almost whispering while looking at him with questioning eyes and to my surprise Tine nodded.

"Really?" I ask pulling away from him in shock. I never thought he would allow that so easily after what I had done the other day in my drunk state which I can't even use as an excuse considering how sober I actually was.

"If you don't want to then never mind" he said looking away and I couldn't hold back anymore as I leaned forward and pressed my lips on his to which he responded.

"So you are moving in right, I want a more then just peek on the lips" I said after we had pulled away from the kiss earning myself a hit which I don't really mind seeing as Tine bury his face in the cushion he found on the couch.

'I guess that's a yes'