Play pretend

Tine's POV

"We are here." A voice snapped my out of my state. I was still dazed thinking about what just happened when Sarawat spoke again. " We are at your dorm."

"huh!" I looked around puzzled trying make sense of what the other said realizing that the car was outside my dorm building. "Oh! thank you"

"Wait" Wat said as I moved to get out of the car "I will do it" he said and I gave him a questioning look
"I mean I'll pretend to date you"

"Really" I asked I got overly excited
"Yeah! he is stubborn, he really won't just back off easily but he might have a lot of bad habits but I have never seen him bother someone who is already taken"

"Are you sure?" I questioned in doubt probably because of what happened early.

"Not really but at least he won't be as aggressive" I sighed at the replied knowing my trouble is not over but at least there is hope. I got off the car greeting the other good night and went inside the building when i saw the car drive away.

3rd person POV

Sarawat just drove out of the building premises when he heard his phone ring, he took the black object out of his back pocket and frowned seeing the caller ID on the screen which said 'Day' but picked up anyway.

"What do you want now? said Sarawat grumpily

[come meet at the bar, I'll sent you the address]

"Do you thing I have time to play with you?"

[You should have thought that before starting this game.]

"Is dating a game now? your idea of fun is too outdated my bro." Said Sarawat sarcastically annoying the other even more.

[are you coming or not?]

"Of course I am, send me the address" saying that he cut the call and drove to the address his brother had sent. It didn't took him more then 10 minute to reach there. He called Day out to the parking lot not wanting to go inside the bar.

"So what do you want?" he said and soon found the collar by the other.

"You really don't know what I want." Day said angrily But calmed himself to continue "why are you playing along with him?"

"With what? I am just protecting my boyfriend from harm."

"I know tine isn't the type to hook up while dating."

"Well he can date after breaking up." Sarawat said shoving Day's hands off. Thinking about this craziness in his head 'why am I getting so involved into this, I just had the urge to help the boy when I saw him trembling back there but this is too much.' his thoughts were interrupted as the other spoke.

"Tine is my boyfriend back off." Said Day

"He was your boyfriend, he clearly broke up with you and doesn't want to be with you so you back off."

"That's our problem...."
"That's my problem, he is my boyfriend. You cheated on him and even hurt him." Said sarawat cutting off the other And pointing his index finger on him.

"but..."

Then he continued "if you really want him back, come and win him over again if he wants you, I'll back off then."

'Back off' sarawat's thoughts focused on the word then the image of the boy asking him to be his boyfriend desperately but he snap out of it.

"Fine then let's play it your way." Day said pushing Wat before walking away.