I hate this

Tine's POV

Right now I am sitting here in a restaurant with my group of friend pitying myself as I munch on snacks after being brutally rejected of any help from the cold hearted twin.
'Both brothers are same level of jerks' I thought for the hundredth time.

"So what now? you gonna give up already?" asked fong looking at me

"What else can I do? the man just gave me a cold shoulder and it's not like what he said is wrong."

"But it's his brother being a maniac." Said ohm this time

"Yeah his brother, not him so it's really not his problem" I tried to reason with them.
"and what about Day? what's he up to?" Phuak asked but continued after seeing my questioning gaze "I mean is he causing any trouble yet?"

"Well he still hasn't shown up banging at my door, he did send some threats to maybe pretend to care but I am pretty sure he is fooling around at bars happy to have been rid of me." I said smiling, a sad smile it was to pity myself.

It's not that bad though at least he doesn't care enough to actually come beat me, other then having a sick feeling in guts like someone had punched it when I think of how I loved him I was actually doing pretty good for myself.

"He is sending you threats? wow! the audacity of that guy." Ohm said angrily then continued " and to think he punched you when he came to our uni last time, I am up to throw some hands."

" Yeah I am more mad at you for not telling us in time so we could even up with him." This time fong said scolding me, Of course I was happy about how they cared and supported me and I knew they did throw hands if I told them then that's why  didn't as much as I wanted to beat Day up it's not worth getting my friend in trouble for fighting.

"Hey don't scold me I am already upset"

"You are upset because you are stupid" said phuak stabbing knives with words, not fair if you ask me

"What..."
"Enough let's just leave for today we can talk tomorrow, it's late" fong said cutting me off and got up to leave avoiding a possible and stupid argument among ourselves.

We parted at the parking lot behind the restaurant build in university premises for students. I sighed emptily and started walking towards my dorm When I felt someone grab my arm from behind and turn me around, I froze; it was Day and he looked drunk, visibly fuming from frustration.

"What are you doing, let go of my arm" I said trying to shove his hand off but the grip was tight. Yes this is what scares me, This man I supposedly loved is strong and I know if right now we were to end up in a fight I can't overpower him Let alone win against him.

"You think you can keep ignoring me and get away with it? huh!" asked the man almost yelling which made me jump. He is obviously drunk 'I want to run away, this is scary' that thought ran in my mind still trying to free my arm which was now hurting in that tight grip.

"Why what are you going to do if I do ignore you for the rest of my life?" I tried to sound as strong as possible, provoking the other. 'Wrong move' my brain signaled me as I was being pushed back till my back was hit against a parked car.

"Is that even a question my baby boy?" said Day smirking as he shoved his face in my neck kissing it harshly. "Do you really think I would believe your lie? I know you are just mad cause I shared my attention with other." He spoke again 'that's disgusting' I thought before I tried pushing him only to have both my hands trapped against the car."Quit sulking already, It's getting annoying."
'yeah I would give anything to get out of this situation.'
I thought being scared I prayed inside As a tear fell from my eye.

"What are you doing and over my car at that?" someone spoke as he pulled Day off me pushing him, the drunk boy fell on the ground.

"Ah! so you two are really together" said Day before laughing.

It was sarawat, I froze my pleading gaze on him as he kept looking  between me and Day all confused but he did understood the meaning of my gaze and my hand shacking on my sides.

"Yes he is with me so get lost." Sarawat finally spoke and I took a breath of relive.
Day's eyes looked past Sarawat and glared right at me, His brows frowned. "just hope you won't regret this" he said before walking away As for me I leaned my back to the car and slump to the ground as my knees lost there strength.

"Are you alright?" sarawat asked kneeling next to me his hand patting my head, comforting me. I probably look miserable right now for this cold man to be pitying me.
"Y-yeah" I said shuttering still shock from what happened

"Get in, I'll take you home." He said helping me up and pointing at the car. I didn't refuse, I had no energy to, right now I would accept help from anyone who offers it.
We got in the car and sarawat just quietly drove away from the parking lot.