Drunk

Tine's POV

I sat up on my bed right after I woke up from me sleep all confused with heavy eyelids and soon found myself laying back down thanks to the pain in my head.

I massaged my forehead specifically in between my eyebrows to ease the pain as I try to recall what happened, I am sure I have a hangover and I went drinking but still can't recall any details about it.

"Let's go to the bar and cheer up" said Ohm standing at my doorstep with the two boys.

"Cheer up about what?"  I looked at them all confused as I had no idea what we need to cheer up from.

"just come with us"  They said and soon I found myself being dragged out of my room and abducted in broad daylight well maybe not day since it was evening.

"Here drink this and forget about Day" said phuak handing me a glass of alcohol as we sat on a table in the corner of our favourite bar.

"Guy I really am Okay."  I said taking the glass from his hand and pouring the brown liquid down in my mouth

"yeah says the guy locking himself in his room" said Fong scolding me why does this guy keep scolding me lately "if you are sad just say it and let it out" he added

Okay I get it that they are worried but they are worried about the wrong think because Day is not what's bothering me right now.

"But really I am not sad I am just confused" I spoke even if I myself was not sure why I was confused to began with. I just talked to Day who confirmed that he did hook up behind me and we broke up I should be sad right but no I wasn't, I mean I was upset but not sad.

Even after all that, the thing that was running in my head like film was the event from this morning. It was the husky voice of the brown haired twin that kept messing up my head so I went back to my room to clear up my stupid brain.

"Again confused"  Fong spoke again still in an annoyed voice "just tell us what is your confusion, I am really curious now"  He added

"Lets just drink" I said picking up another glass and drowning it to change to topic.

After that we just drank like idiots until none of us could even differentiate each others faces so I don't know how and when I found myself casually lurking outside the dorm building where I spotted a really familiar car as I went close to look inside I was actually happy to see Sarawat there even though I was pretty sure it was my hallucination cause of being drunk.

"What are you doing here" I asked while looking inside the car not even knowing why I did that

"Just passing by" He spoke not looking up at me which was weird.

"Passing by with a parked car?" I asked confused, was it my drunk state or what I just couldn't understand the logic

"Yeah...I stopped to talk to you" he spoke but I am still confuses what does he have to talk to me.

"Me? why?" At this point I didn't even know what I was blurting out

He asked something that my mind could not process anymore, was it about Day? why would he talk about Day too after he keep confusing me with all that boyfriend and kiss stuff? All that nonsense just ran inside my head.

"Are you drunk?"  He spoke again

"I went drinking with Fong and the others"  I replied and everything went black and the next thing I knew I was laying in my bed and Sarawat was walking away but I didn't wanted him to leave that idea frustrated me so I stopped him.

And all that somehow led me to waking up in this half naked state with a headache. I rubbed my eyes in frustration to try and remember after that particular part but it was blank so I gave up and lay quietly for a minute.

Why is it that when you decide not to remember that every stupid thing come back to mind.

"Fuck!" I cursed as the image of me leaning in to kiss Sarawat clicked in my head and the realization sank in as I sat down forgetting all about the headache. I looked up at the clock

[6:50]

and then rushed over to the window to see Sarawat waiting like usual. As to why does he always come and wait outside half an hour early I have no clue but I liked it, not today though. 'Just leave' I prayed for him to leave

"I am not leaving this room even if I die here" I said to myself as I decided to skip classes just to avoid this guy.