You Talk Too Much

3rd person POV

Sarawat was troubled, he felt as if the last bits of his sanity would vaporize into air just like water.

'One more day over' he as pulling over outside the familiar dorm building as the pale skinned boy got off the passenger side and walked inside after waving at him.

They had made it a routine to practice at the music club as he would teach Tine how to play guitar which was a major failure even after almost 2 weeks then Sarawat would drive him to his dorm and eventually pick him up the next morning too, just because he happen to pass by and this routine itself was messing with the boy's head.

He was having a hard time hiding behind his stern mask that he created just to show Tine.

"If I were your boyfriend I'd already have kissed you to make you shut up"

His mind replayed the memory of there conversation from this afternoon which made him slam his head on the steering wheel in front of him out of embarrassment.

To be honest it was not his fault that it slipped out of his mouth it was the other boy who kept whining about how he was heartbroken cause of Sarawat's brother not that Wat himself hated the boy's chatter he was just annoyed by how many times the other had mentioned Day's name.

So no it was not his fault that his feelings would slip through his masquerade.

Tine's POV

I walked up to my room and threw myself on the bed as soon as I got in after what felt like eternity in that awkward ride I was finally in my room but my mind didn't seem to want any rest once again as it keep reminding me of today's event

"If I were your boyfriend I'd already have kissed you to make you shut up"

suddenly spoke Sarawat who was quietly listening to my rant all the way from my department canteen to the staircase below the music club. I stood there dumbfounded and my brain froze as it refused to process anything that was being input.

What was Wat doing all the way at my faculty canteen which was too far from his was already a mystery to me but this sudden sentence was like installing something on an already full hard drive and just like a heated computer my face started burning.

Now that I think about it how pathetic is it to get flustered over a joke.

"I just said that cause you talk too much" he spoke once again clearing himself, probably realizing how I went motionless at what he had said.

"Oh.." was the only thing that left my mouth as I turned away and walk up to the club room with him following behind me after that everything was awkward mostly because of me since I had been flustered over his joke.

'Of course it was a joke' I thought now properly laying in my bed trying to sleep.