I Am Listening

Day's POV

We stopped near a bench at the ground opposite to the cafeteria where I gestured the boy to sit. I have tried not to bother him if he really hates it but I just couldn't, I at least need to explain myself and know what exactly was going on that it lead so far as we can't even talk now.

"Okay I am listening" Tine spoke sitting down on the bench in a stern voice which doesn't really suit him.

"About that night." I stopped to gather my word before continuing "just hear me out it was a misunderstanding" I added earning a weird look from the other which I ignored as I spoke again

"That girl was my friend she has always been clingy but when you came up and punched me in front of my friend I just...Just said that we were on a date out of anger" I blurted out everything that was in my head then gazed at the boy looking at me in confusion or is there disgust on his face.

"Do you think I am a fool to just up and punch you over a misunderstanding without any proof" he finally spoke shuffling his hand through his pocket looking for something and soon brought his hand out to slam it against his forehead

(But I also slammed my forehead against the wall when I realized I planned to reveale the video but apparent I wrote that Tine's phone is in the dorm )

"I forgot I didn't bring my phone" he said looking up at me "Wait a bit" he added getting up from the bench and Walking back to the cafe just across the ground from us to where his friends were waiting.

Tine's POV

I walk back to my friends who were eagerly waiting to know what was going on.

"What happened?" asked Ohm as I rub the back of my head giving them a sheepish smile.

"I forgot about my phone" I replied earning a sigh from them "where is Fong?" I asked looking around, realizing that the boy was missing from the group

"Well he walked away angrily" said phuak. Okay I guess he is mad at me for still letting Day explain himself I thought rolling my eyes.

"So what now?" spoke ohm again "going back to the dorm for your phone?" he said sarcastically.

"Just give me your phone." I said glaring at the boy "didn't I send that video in the group chat" I asked to myself more then the two boys.

"Here" ohm said pointing his phone in my direction which I took and left, going back to the ground where Day was now sitting quietly on the bench waiting for me. I am actually surprised that he waited instead of following me.

"Oh you are back" he said looking up with a smile on his face as I walk close now standing in front of him.

"Explain this" I emphasized showing the video that was playing on the screen and soon his eyes widened as he snatched the phone from my hand.

"Who sent you this?" he asked still glaring at the screen.

"Is that really the point right now?" I rolled my eyes at how stupid of a question he asked as I snatched the phone back when I saw him starting to scroll down the chat not cause our chats were important more like they were stupid but what bothered me is that I actually had sent a screen shot of the number who had originally sent that video.

"So?" I spoke shoving the phone i side my pocket "I am listening if you want to give an explanation"

I personally am no longer interested to know since I am sure there is no explanation for this but a part of me still hoped for it to actually me a misunderstand so my heart won't be as broken as it was either way this relation had already ended so hearing him out won't be so bad right?