Is this a joke?

Tine's POV

I laid down on my bed thinking about the obvious signs i have been getting for a few weeks that Day was no longer interested in our relationship but still kept ignoring them.

I knew he wasn't the devoted type of person, I have known since the first time I met him at the bar just playing around and fell for him, After that I kept going to that bar only to meet up with him and have a little chat until I got the guts to confess. I for sure was ready to be rejected since I knew he was more into hook up and one night stands then a Proper relation but to my surprise he replied positively.
"Sure why not, it doesn't hurt trying." I stood there dumbfounded as I heard those words. I was jumping from happiness on the inside.

I sighed looking at the ceiling still laying down on the bed, remembering that particular happy day of my life which made me even more sad and miserable. I was drown back to reality from my sad thoughts as me phone vibrated inside my pocket. I sit up and took it out and switched it on to find a message in my friends group chat, It was a video with a text

"Fong: isn't this your boyfriend tine."

'Just great timing my friend I don't have a boyfriend anymore.' I thought to myself cursing my friend but still clicked on the video to play it.

The video showed Day playing a guitar and singing on stage. I was confused and stunned at the same time because my guy didn't like music but this man in the video look the mirror image of Day.

"Tine: that guy is not my boyfriend." I replied after finishing the video for the 5th time.

"fong: whoa! cool down did you guys fight badly that now you are in denial of your Man?" Said my idiot friend burning my already wounded heart. I mean we did fight but that's not the issue here.

"Tine: No! I mean yes! I mean Day doesn't even know the abc of music, that guy can't sing to save his life."

"fong: well it sure looks like him or he have a twin or something."

"Tine: I don't know he never talk about his family but I think he does have a brother."

"Ohm: Isn't the guy in the video Sarawat from our university's political science department?"

said my other friend finally jumping into the chat and ending everyone's confusion.

"Tine: who? from our uni ?"

"Ohm: yeah! I don't know much but he is pretty popular among girls and I did heard rumor of him having a twin from his fans."

"Fong: so what, there are two of those hotties now? Good for you tine. 😂" Fong said joking around trying to tease me. Which I did read but did not reply.

I scrolled back up to the video and started replying again and again to find any little detail to separate the two men but failed. I just turned my phone off in frustration and laid back down and Closed my eyes
'So there are you of them.' I thought before falling asleep