Fight

3rd person POV

Day kept scrolling through his phone. He had this unsettled feeling in the back of his head ever since he saw that number in the group chat that Tine had shown him. He knew that number but was unable to remember whom it belonged to.

Suddenly it hit him that it was one of Sarawat's old number that he had apparently stopped using as it was leaked to his fan group and they started annoying him with limitless calls and messages so he just chose to replace it.

Day had long forgotten about the incident even if Sarawat was crying like a baby making a big deal out of it. The thug boy was never close to the decent child of the family and would rarely ever contact him so it was normal for him to not remember the number but today he just had to recall the owner or he might have lost his mind.

He thought he just wanted to remember cause it bothered him and would not care whoever had sent the video but that was just his thought after actually knowing who the sender was, Day was now fuming.

'How dare he not only cause this mess but also had the audacity to date Tine'

Day thought as he got off from his seat and left the classroom even when he was in the middle of a lecture and headed for the Tine's university, the only difference being that his objective this time was not the mentioned boy but his all too perfect brother.

Parking his car he got off and angrily walked towards the music club he knew that he wouldn't find Sarawat in classes at afternoon so as to not waste time searching for the boy he headed for the most likely place to find his brother and he was not wrong about his assumption as he almost instantly spotted the boy playing guitar.

He stomped up to the clueless figure pulled him up by grabbing the boy's shirt and punched him which made the other fall to the ground.

"Was it fun messing with me?" he yelled as he landed another punch on Sarawat's face but this time ended up receiving a punch back at him.

"What is wrong with you?" asked Sarawat as he stood up and steady himself.

"What's wrong with me?" Day scoffed repeating the question "You sent that video right?"

Sarawat went dazed for a moment realizing what this was about, he knew he had messed up too but it was not all his fault he just didn't want the boy to date a cheater and Day was exactly that; a cheater.

"What if I did?" He asked but it only ended up earning one more punch on his face. A hard one this time which made his lips bleed but he still manged to steady himself.

"I'll just beat you till you are dead then" Day said prepared to hit again but ended up on the ground before his could as Wat hit him first.

"You were cheating on him, it's your fault" He said

"It was not your problem" Day yelled as he got himself to stand again.

Soon the two boys were all over each other, they were hitting each other and causing a havoc. It was not a typical cool thug fight or anything, they fought like normal siblings even to the point of pulling each others hair but still it was terrible enough that no one in the room tried to or dared to stop them until the subject of their fight walked in and dragged one of them off the other.

Tine walked in the club room to a horrifying scene with Sarawat on the ground having the collar of Day's shirt in both his hand while Day was leaning on top of grabbing his shirt with one hand while the was clenched into a fist ready to punch.

He rushed over to the boys and grabbed the one hovering over the other by his waist and pulled him away to which the twin on the ground got up and tried to hit the boy being dragged but failed as their senior stopped him. Day didn't moved around much when he realized that the one pulling him was Tine as to not hurt the boy in his protest and Sarawat didn't move as he came back to his senses after seeing Tine's teary eyes.

Even Tine didn't knew why he teared up but seeing all this mess he felt guilty knowing this was his fault. He clung on to the boy in front with shacking hand afraid that he might get hurt himself considering how hotheaded this thug boy was.

"Let go I won't hit him anymore" Day said in a calm voice as he pat on the hand that where trying to hold him back. Tine lessened his grip knowing for a fact the Day had calmed down and soon let go.

Day turned around to look at Tine for a few second and then walked out of the room.