My Mind

Sarawat's POV

I felt a hand grab my arm as I was leaving the music clubroom to which I turned around eyeing one of the boys from our club, one of the most jumpy and joyful person I had seen in the club so far, he was actually enjoying all those ridiculous activities.
Seeing him even an introvert like myself would want to talk to him but I refused to show my interest as I dully asks him to hurry and speak up which I regret I am dumbfounded when he mouthed

"Be my boyfriend" he said not that I dislike the idea but it sounded weird so I shove his hand off
"No, not like real boyfriend but just fake it with me." He added and started explaining himself

So apparently he is my older twin's boyfriend who cheated on him 'but why do I have to get involved in a love quarrel it's their problem' I thought before mouthing my thoughts and i leaving.

It didn't take me long to realize why the boy asked me to help with his love quarrel. I had forgotten how unreasonable my brother actually is. I knew my brother had a lover and I also knew he had been cheating on him but I never thought he did actually go and try to assault him over a breakup. I went near my car where Day had cornered the smaller man and pulled him off, pushing him away.

Glancing at the boy as I argue with the other, he was visible shaken and trembling. I don't know why but at that moment I just wanted to ease the scared boy as I agree to play along with the situation

"Yes, he is with me so get lost." I said after a bit of arguing Day left, why? you may ask because if not from anyone else this thug boy is afraid of our father who favours me for being a nice child.

Yes! I am a coward in that matter I wouldn't go hand in hand with Day that's why I didn't want to get involved but now that I am involved I would just use my status as a favoured child to avoid being in a physical fight or any trouble.

(Don't hate me for this i can just imagine him being a mama's boy and an introvert who avoids fighting)

The boy slump down on floor after Day left and I personally don't know how to comfort someone I simple pick him up and ask him to drive him home, I drive to the dorm in awkward silence as the boy still seemed dazed even I didn't say anything until we there.

I drive away from the boy after telling him I'll play this game with him When my phone rung and guess who? it's Day I pick up like I knew I'd be receiving this call and went to meet him where he asks.

Salute to my stupid mouth I challenged him like I have no problem if he try to court that boy but that dejected face makes me think that boy wants no part of it and for some unknown reason I hated the idea of him being with Day.

I went home after arguing with my hot headed twin slump myself on my bed with my mind playing the image of that boy jumping around having fun at the club. 'tine was his name?' I asked myself recalling  before I slept.