Feeling guilty

Sarawat's POV

Right now if someone were to ask me where my mind was I would have no answer because I did be here being reminded of the crying face of that boy on that particular night and I don't consider it a bad memory.

Just being in his room was enough but for him to actually share his mind with me was joyful. The only thing I am sad about is that I might be the reason for Tine to be crying like that.

"Why do you keep travelling between cloud nine and earth's core for the past week?" The question stir me out of my trance.

"Ai'Man you could have used an easier language." I replied raising my head off the table that I laid down on to process my thoughts. Not that I don't understand why he refered to my mood changes so drastically but it's still too much.

"Do you think I did something wrong?" I sighed looking at my friends as I question myself more then a direct question to them.

"About what?" Boss asked looking all confused

"About the video." I replied looking down again as I let out a heaved sigh before adding "I mean it only made him sad at least he was happy not knowing." 

I have been regretting my decision every since I saw them at the parking area near my car. I regretted sending Tine the video and having it result like that, I always knew how unreasonable Day was but never knew he did be this stupid.

"It's not possible that he didn't knew, I think he just chose to ignore it." Man said patting on my shoulder
"Besides you didn't had any bad intention you just wanted the guy to know."

"Yeah and it would have hurt more knowing about it after getting too involved" Boss added agreeing with Man.

"And on bonus point you get to play pretend with Tine and stick around him from a whole week now."

"Yes Ai'Man is right you should be happy about that."

'Should I really be happy about someone being sad?' I questioned my own brain as I lay my head back down on the table since there is no professor in the class. Even though shamelessly enough I actually was happy about all this especially the day a week ago when Tine walk up to me and asked me to date him but was soon crushed knowing the reality of the situation.

"Get up" Man said disturbing my thoughts once again as he tap on my shoulder "professor is here" he added making me peek my head a little to gaze at the old man in his 50's walk into the class before giving my friend a dead look and sitting upright.

'I shouldn't think too much about it' I thought and tried to focus on the lecture which is obviously more important but always not a priority to anyone.

I was actually trying to listen to whatever the professor was saying but like I said my brain has somehow decided that study is not a priority.

'I didn't do something wrong' popped up another thought to make myself feel better morally.

Like they say 'everything is fair in love and war' so I am actually pretty fair besides I am in the middle of both right now. I thought to convince myself once again this time totally giving up on the lecture as I slump my head back on the table thinking about how the fact that Day hadn't bothered anyone lately bothered me.

If Day stop chasing Tine the later would most likely ask to stop this pretend game and we would once again had nothing to do with each other that thought in particular was pinching my brain nonstop.

Okay so I know these last two chapters are all over the place and I am sorry but I am having hard time figuring out how to express the characters inner feelings the best I can and it's not really working.