Feelings; Anger and regret

3rd person POV

"Isn't that what you want, comfort after Day ditch you." The words once again played in Tine's head, piercing daggers in his heart as he was finally alone in his dorm room away from his noisy friend who were doing a great job of being a distraction and the boy was grateful for that.

He hated how badly he was hurt by those words and regretted his own stupid self for caring enough for the offender to this point that his words mattered this much. He sighed taking a deep breath as he slump down on his bed, legs still hanging by the bedside and eyes staring at the dull ceiling of his room. He had spent past three day wrecking his brain to try and understand or justify what happened or just simply forget about it but nothing worked.

'I should have known it was a bad idea but wait I already knew it won't work' He thought to himself realizing that he knew fully well that if he had to end up proving his love to be for Sarawat and not just a replacement he had no way of doing that. He wasn't even angry at the other boy cause he already knew how high the chances of this happening were but he still decided against his logical mind which led him back to his bed staring at the ceiling with a broken heart.

A sudden knock on the door made Tine flinch as it brought him away from the trance back to reality. Reluctantly pushing his body off the bed he walked towards the door cursing who ever dared to disturb him at that hour inside his head. He froze to the ground right after he flung the door open in frustration.

"Tine.." The owner of the low husky voice called out his name and before his mind could register anything Tine's hand acted first as they moved to shut the door with just as much force as it was opened.

"Ouch" Sarawat winced in pain as he had placed his foot in between the closing door as if knowing this would happen. "Wait Tine! listen to me." He spoke trying to push the door to open.

"Well I don't want to so leave" Tine spoke while pushing the door to close. They are now playing tug of wars with the door just in opposite direction and they are fully aware of how childish it is.

"Just 5 minutes" Sarawat pleaded barely managing the door from closing being at the disadvantage as he just drank and was still tipsy
"I want to...." And the door closed not letting him finish.

Tine sighed slumping down on the floor while still leaning on the door. It's not that he is mad at the boy, I mean he is mad but not enough that he won't even want to talk to him but just now he was taken aback seeing him panting at his door at this hour as if he had rushed there after three days of not even a single text.

Yes Tine was angry he was frustrated, after having said whatever the other wanted he didn't even bother to text or call and suddenly had decided to show up at his door wanting to talk that was a big No for Tine but despite all that he was still happy and that made him even more angry at himself that is, he hated how he waited for a text or for Sarawat to contact him.

He shuffled his pocket when he felt the vibration from his phone indicating a message

[Tine can we please talk. I am really sorry about...]

[You know what happened]
Reading that made Tine frown his eyebrows

[Later] He texted back

[I am tired right now] after that he just switch his phone off not wanting any more headache as he lift himself from the ground and walk towards his bed.

'Once again I am just stupid' He sighed as he thought laying back down trying to sleep.

Tine's POV

"Why are you being a zombi again?" Ohm asked making me peek my head up from the desk I have been laying it down on ever since I entered the classroom

"Couldn't sleep last night." I replied in a dead tone putting my head back on the desk trying my best to shut every sound out and sleep but it's almost impossible with friends like mine.

"Why?" phuak scoffed "love trouble again?" Damn these guy can't live without teasing. I ignore his tease as I continue to sleep or at least try.

"Come on Tine just leave all that love stuff it's not the end of the world" Fong finally started his lecture exactly what I needed right?
"Just forget it and cheer up or you will ruin your health"

He finally stopped talking as I turned my face so I could stare at him "You better shut up if you want me to keep quiet from exposing you" I threatened with a stern face earning confusing looks from all three of them but I guess Fong soon understood as he turned away to focus on the lecture and stopped bothering me.

'I can finally sleep now' I thought closing my eyes just 5 min before the lecture ends.

"Damn it" I cursed as I felt my friend shacking me to wake up since we had to leave the classroom.
My luck really is just great, I lazily stood up with my friend who were about to leave and followed behind them only to stop right outside the room.

"Can we talk now?" I sighed bitting on my lip as I saw the pleading look on Sarawat's face making me give in

'I can't really avoid this anymore can I?" I thought taking a deep breath as I stare at him.

Well this was unexpected, I really don't know what I am writing anymore but still I hope you enjoy it.
Also the story is at it's near end but since life is a never ending story I am clueless as to how to end a story so I am warning before hand to not expect anything here.