My dream come true✨💘

Start from the beginning

(A/n: they are actually amazing and so comfy)Y/n-I'm getting this one!I turned to tayler

Y/n-I'm getting this one!
I turned to tayler.
Y/n-what one you getting?
T-I don't know.
I turned round and saw one that nice so I picked them up and put them on his head.
T-I'll just take this one then.

We went to the counter and paid for them then as we were walking out the shop I saw a stitch teddy that was so cute

We went to the counter and paid for them then as we were walking out the shop I saw a stitch teddy that was so cute. I went over to it and checked the price and it was so much so I just left it.
T-what were you looking at?
Y/n- saw a cute stitch teddy but it's too much, anyways let's go take photos at the castle!
We all walked over to the castle and got photos.
Y/n-tay come get a photo with me please!
T-coming Princess!
He came over and we took some photos.
-skip to firework show at night-
We were standing in front of the "partner" statue and I was sitting on the railings and tayler was standing between my legs. I was playing with his hair while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. Tayler turned round and faced me.
T-you good princess?
Y/n-yes I'm good you?
T-I'm good.
He smiled and leaned in to and kissed me. We were kissing for about 10 seconds.
To-omg get a room!
Ad-there is kids here remember.
Me and tayler pulled apart and laughed at them and he turned round again  and I started playing with his hair.
T-it's not like we were going to fuck.
I smacked the back of his head.
T-what?
Y/n-don't say that in pub-
I got cut off by the show starting.

The show finally finished and we decided to wait a few minutes till most people had left. We talked for a few minutes then we decided to leave. I got down from the railing and then I saw that tayler, tony and ondreaz wasn't here.
Y/n-uh guys were is tayler, ondreaz and Tony?
Ad-oh uh they...
L-they went to piss.
Y/n-oh okay...
J-so how is you and tayler?
Y/n-uh good... I think, I really like him but I don't know he feels.
Ad-we can all tell he likes you just by the way he looks at you!
Y/n-really?
L-you guys are just too cute together!
J- I wish someone would look at me the way he looks at you!
Y/n-stop your making me blush...
I put my hands to my face.
Ad- you guys both deserve each other y/n/n!
Y/n-thank you Addi!
I hugged her then I saw tony and ondreaz.
Y/n-where's tayler?
To-somewhere...
O-put this on!
Ondreaz handed me a bandana.
Y/n-why?
O-just give it to me.
Ondreaz took the bandana from me and put it over my eyes. He took my hand and pulled me forward a little he then let go of my hands.
Y/n-okay what the fuck is happening?! Please don't kill me or anything!
I heard whispered and some noises.
Y/n-guys what's happening?
I then felt someone grab one of my hands then the bandana was pulled off my face and I saw tayler standing in front of me.
T-I got you something.
He picked up the stitch teddy I saw earlier and he handed it to me and I hugged tayler.
Y/n-thank you tay...
I looked up at him and he looked back at me. I looked away blushing a little then he grabbed both my hands.
T-y/n since the first time I saw you I thought you were the prettiest girl ever! And you looked so hot in that bikini.
I laughed remembering the bikini I had on.
T- we didn't really talk much until playlist like a week ago, and I feel like I've known you my whole life, your the most amazing person ever! You have the best smile, your eyes always sparkle, just everything about you is amazing! And I really really like you... so y/n will you be my girlfriend?
I felt tears in my eyes no boy ever had done anything like this before. I nodded my head and felt a tear fall down my face.
Y/n-yes!
I jumped into his arms and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I leaned in and kissed him and I heard are friends cheering. I pulled back and put my face in his neck. Then I looked at are friends and they had there cameras filming us. I jumped down from tayler and I picked up my stitch teddy and I held taylers hand.
-back at the hotel-
We said good night to everyone and walked into are hotel room. I put my bag down and I sat on the bed. Tayler came over and stood in between my legs.
Y/n-thank you tay.
T-for what?
Y/n-for getting me the teddy and for saying everything you said...
T-anything for you princess.
I smiled and kissed him. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him then he pushed me back against the bed and I squealed and he took that as a opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. We were making out for about 2 minutes then he started kissing down my neck and I moaned quietly when he found my sweet spot. He sucked on my sweet spot then once there was a mark he licked over it then he kissed over my collar bone. He tugged at the bottom of my tank top. I nodded my head yes and he pulled my top off and threw it somewhere in the room. He started kissing over my bra.
Y/n-take your top on tay...
I took a deep breathe and he took his top off and threw it away. He then pulled down my shorts and started kissing the inside of my thighs, he then kissed my clit through my panties and I moaned slightly. He then stood up and walked over to the closet and took his jeans off then put on joggers.
Y/n- tay!
I whined at him, he turned round and walked over to the bed and he laid down beside me.
T-what Princess?
He smirked at me and kissed over one of my many hickeys he gave me.
Y/n- you just got me worked up...
He chuckled a little and kissed my shoulder.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Kinda smunt warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
I sat up and then i straddled taylers lap, I leaned down and lightly kissed his neck and my hands scratched down his abs. I sat up and I rocked my hips against his hips and he groaned. I put my hands on his abs and I rocked my hips faster. I felt his bulge through his joggers. I leaned down and kissed him. Then his phone started ringing.
Y/n-your joking...
I got off his lap and he reached over for his phone. He answered it then sat up.
T-I'm not in LA right now...
I sighed and went on my phone.
-45 minutes later-
Ugh he's still in his phone and I'm so horny right now ahh!
Y/n-tay how long will you be on the phone?
T-I don't know princess.
I nodded my head then got an idea. I sat on taylers right thigh and he looked at me with a confused look. I smirked at him and rocked my hips forward and back. I kept going for a minute and I then felt a knot in my stomach. I looked down and saw a wet spot on taylers gray joggers.
Y/n-sorry bout that tay...
I pointed down to his joggers and he just smirked at me. I put my head in the crook of taylers neck and I whimpered at the pressure on my clit. Taylers hand grabbed my ass and pushed me forward. I kept going and felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. I moaned quietly in taylers ear while I released. I got off him and went to the bathroom and I freshened up and changed into a black sports bra and Nike pros. I walked back out and tayler said bye to however he was on the phone to.
⚠️⚠️⚠️kinda smunt over⚠️⚠️⚠️
I walked over to the bed and laid down beside tayler.
T-I'm gonna have to change now because of you Princess.
I looked down at his joggers and there was a big wet spot in his joggers.
Y/n-well you left me worked up so I had to do something about it tay...
He laughed and got up and changed his joggers then he laided back down beside me. I moved over and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed his chest.
Y/n-night tay...
T-night Princess.
I soon feel asleep in my boyfriends arms.

A/n: okay so some of you will be thankful for the warnings. This is actually how I want someone to ask me to marry them I just think I would be so perfect! Byeee💕