21. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥

Magsimula sa umpisa

the butterflies never asked about just ophelia. and even if they did, they meant it out of kindness, and honestly caring about their idol. when it comes to the two girls, they were always "anna and ophelia", "ophelia and anna". but, when it came to the limelights, some of them, even after over three years, still classified her as "daniel seavey's sister" instead of her name, "anna seavey".

"of course. of course you ask about daniel." anna groaned. "where's daniel? home. how's daniel? great. does daniel have a girlfriend? no. when are the boys coming back? i don't fucking know. what color is daniel's hair? blonde. are daniel and ophelia dating? no they're not." anna said, annoyance clear in her voice.

anna sighed, putting her head in her sweatshirt sleeve covered hands. after a few seconds, anna ran her hands through her hair and looked back at the phone screen. "how are you and ophelia?" she read.

"i'm good, and i'm pretty sure ophelia is good. i think she's in her room painting-"

"holy fucking shit!" ophelia's faint voice yelled.

a smile immediately found it's way onto anna's face, her mind assuming she just found out about phase 2.

"i don't know what's going on," anna said, playing dumb. "but i'm gonna find out."

picking up her phone, anna stood up from her bed and left her bedroom. the livestream camera was facing her still, so people watching could only see part of anna's torso, her neck, and her head.

anna quickly walked through the halls, down the stairs, and to where daniel was. the kitchen. daniel was sitting on a stool, his phone in his hand, and a smirk on his lips. kobe was lying on the floor at daniel's feet.

walking into the kitchen, daniel and anna almost immediately made eye contact. seeing the smirk on her brothers face, a smirk of her own formed on anna's.

"phase 2?" anna asked.

"phase 2." daniel nodded. anna looked back down at the livestream, seeing the comments asking what phase 2 was, even more of them talking about daniel being present.

tyler came running into the kitchen with christian not far behind him. when tyler came to an abrupt stop, christian almost ran into his older brother.

"ow." christian whined. looking at anna, he noticing she was on a livestream. "hello anna's live."

anna laughed, watching the comments say hello to both brothers. "the people say hi, christian and tyler."

"yeah, hi, phase 2?" tyler rushed out.

daniel nodded once more. "phase 2." the smirk on his face remaining.

"daniel!" keri yelled.

"mother!" daniel returned.

"phase 2?" keri asked, her voice sounding closer than before. that being because both her and jeff had now joined everyone else, besides ophelia, in the kitchen.

"phase 2." daniel nodded again. the smirk that played on his lips turned into a smile upon hearing the faint sounds of ophelia struggling to get up the stairs.

"the people want to know what phase 2 is." anna informed, looking away from her phone again.

"nope." daniel shook his head.