"Fuck your girlfriend." The hoe said snd that made me boil.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me."
I decided to speak up not being able to stand there and watch them any longer.

Oscar's eyes widened once he saw me. I kept my face blank. At this moment I wanted him dead.  I wanted to hurt him so badly.  I was thinking of so many ways to end him that it broke me to realise that I was thinking of doing such things to the man I love.

He pushed Aisha away and I eyed her. I can understand why anyone would cheat with her she was gorgeous.  But I didn't understand why he would do it.

"I can't fucking believe you." I said towards Oscar my voice breaking at the end. My heart was tugging in different directions. It hurt. It felt like someone was repeatedly stabbing it. It felt even worse than when I found out I lost my baby. And I never thought it was possible for me to feel anything worse than that.

I couldn't stay there any longer.  I turned on my heels practically running out the house.

But then I stopped.

I didn't care who these two were.  I didn't care if he was the man I was madly in love with.  All I could feel was betrayal. I felt so angry, rage I've never felt before in my entire life was building up inside me and I blacked out.

I could feel my body turning around walking back up to the house. I shoved Oscar back ignoring him as he fell backwards.  My eyes narrowed on the girl, who was looking at me with a little smirk on her face. 

She seemed so proud. I was going to ruin her. I walked over to her and the first thing I did was punch her right in the face. She wasn't expecting it. I wasn't one to grab a girl's hair first  I was going to break your jaw then drag you on the floor by your hair. 

And that's exactly what I was going to do.

I grabbed her head pulling her to the ground before stomping on her. My combat boots connecting with skin.

I pulled her with a strength I never thought I had and pushed her so hard she fell into the coffee table and it caved beneath her.

She tried to fight back but I straddled her and began to punch the shit out of her.

I wanted more, I needed a gun.

"You gonna learn to stop messing with other people's man you fucking trash." I got on my feet, My right foot connecting with her face.

My hair was all over the place  the rage inside of me not going away.  I wanted her dead.

I looked frantically around and spotted my infamous baseball bat. 

I rushed over to it and turned around to see her struggling to wake up.

She looked fucking pathetic with her titty slip and her crotchless thong. I made a move to swing the bat at her when hands wrapped around my waist holding me back.

It was Oscar.

"Don't do it baby."  He whispered in my ears.

My attention moved from the bloody girl infront of me to him.

I kneed him and he stumbled back. I swiftly turned around my eyes narrowing on him.

"After everything Oscar. This is how you do me." I could feel the tears.

I was not crying because I was sad,Yes I was, I was heartbroken but I was crying because I was fucking pissed. I had so much anger coursing through my body that it was inhumane. And I was going to fucking hill him.

"Robyn baby." I didn't want him to 'Robyn baby' me.

My hand pulled back and my fist connected with his face.  I grabbed the baseball bat I dropped and swung it hitting him in the side.

He fell backwards,my boots connecting with his body as I kicked him in the stomach.  He tried to shield himself but my kicks were coming in too quickly. 

He could fight back but he was choosing not to and that angered me even more.

"Wake up and fight me you bitch."  I screamed.

I felt my hair being pulled back and I almost fell over. I kept my balance pushing all my body weight into Aisha and her back hit the wall and she groaned. 

"I thought I was done with you.",  I snarled. 

Lifting my knees I brought her face down into it and I could hear a crack. I then grabbed her by the hair like she tried to do me and tossed her around the room. 

I was breathing heavily as I stared at the two adulterers. 

"Come at me again. Come at me and I will fucking kill you."  I couldn't recognise my voice. It was filled with so much anger and bitterness making it deeper. This was not Robyn.

"What the fuck."  My eyes snapped to Cesar who was staring at the trashed up place in horror. 
He looked down at Oscar and Aisha and then his eyes moved to me.

"Cesar,get out of here." I said lowly taking my hair band and tying my hair up.

I was not done.

I grabbed my bat, looking at both Oscar and Aisha.

I was fucking disgusted.

I slowly felt my normal self coming back to my body and exhaustion settled in.

Oscar was now on his feet holding his sides while Aisha was still on the floor  her whole face bloody. I could see the bruises on her body. 

I did all of that.

"You made me do this.",  I pointed at Oscar in defeat. 

"I hate you Oscar Diaz." 

And this time I meant it.