A year later

No ones pov

it had been a year since the few people from BNHA had fallen into the wrong story. everyone except one came back. the one who never came back was Endeavor. he was currently in the fire nation and was the top general and fire lord ozai's right and man. Dabi and Toga left the league of villains. Toga changed her name to Misato Fukuen ( BTW thats the voice actors name) and went back to her old school as a normal girl once again. Dabi went back to his old name. Touya and moved back in with his siblings. the Todoroki children all had a new pet. Momo. he had never found his way back to his own world but liked it where he was. 

Team Avatar never forgot the strange people they had met. they would think about them almost every day. the war had ended and everything was back to normal. well as normal as it could be. today in both worlds it was November 8th. in the fire nation Princess Azula was having her birthday and in the world of quirks class 1-A planned a surprise party for there teacher. for the few that got stuck in the wrong world their dreams would be filled with the memories of it. they had gotten stuck in the wrong world and found there way back. not very many people can or have done that before.