TOGA

short ass chapter because I need more ideas. plz I need them ideas!!!

No ones pov

it had been a half a week. dabi and Todoroki had made there way to a village. they were just walking in when people looked over at Todoroki with weird looks.

"he must have come from the same world as that other girl." they whispered. which confused the hell outta both of them.

Toga pov

we had been looking for awhile but today soomething was different I could tell. once I heard the voice of a villager saying something about someone being from the same world as me. to the town I was known as the girl. so when the towns person mentioned me I began running to the sourse. I spotted red and white hair. my heart sank but then a dark tattered jacket walking next to the bobbing red and white head. I jumped up and pushed through the village running up to the two new comers. I was correct it- it was Dabi!!!
"PATCHWORK!!!" I yelled. the two turned around and I threw myself at Dabi. soon Hama caught up to me and I introduced her to my friend and aparently his younger brother. we talked and talked I learned of who ever the baka of a princess Azula. I also heard that she was most likely gonna come to this village with erm her friends.