One for all full cowling

No ones pov

The sun had risen on the campsite of tram avatar and the UA students. Midoriya hadn't stopped worrying for his boyfriend being out tracing in an unknown area with his brother who was a goddamn villain and a creepy one at that. 

" Deku-kun, Are you alright?" Came a cheerful yet worried voice. Midoriya looked up to see Uraraka holding out some  soup to him. Midoriya nodded and took the bowl slurping some down. He had to train. Even if he wasn't at school or even close to it he still knew he had to train. Quickly eating his food Midoriya got up and walked down to the stream where he saw Katara already practicing her water bending. She saw him and smiled sweetly at him.

" good morning Midoriya. What are you doing down here?" She asked the fern haired boy.

" well even if I'm not in the right world j still have to train so I was gonna practice some stuff." Mumbled Midoriya. Katara nodded and went on making water bubbles float in the air along with freezing them in mid air. Midoriya went down the bank a little bit and activated one for all. During the time of Todoroki leaving he had figured out how to use one for all in a better way. He body was soon surrounded by green energy that could've been Kaminari a lightning but a different color. Since Midoriya didn't want to damage the ground or a tree he turned to the water. 

"Detroit smash!" He yelled out and slammed his hand towards the water. A second of complete silence before a huge amount of water was thrown back. Katara startled looked at the sparking boy. She gasped at the water explosion thing he had made.

" that was really cool!" Chirped Katara. Midoriya stopped sparking and sucked in a huge breath. That move still took his energy away. 

" t-thanks." He stuttered out.