Villains

Dabi pov

I walked along. it had been a day since a few U.A students got lost in a forest by a park. I was gonna go see why they were lost and maybe admit to my brother that he is my brother. I just hoped that they weren't hurt. I think before stepping on a certain spot and I kinda just fell. well crap. I think and let myself fall. I land on the solid ground and look up to see some sort fo palace. it was colored red and black. very pretty I think and get to my feet groaning.

"who are you?" I hear a vocie spinning around I see a girl with black hair and two side bangs framing her face perfectly. she has yellowy orange eyes and pale skin. behind her where two guards. her eyes were harsh and the armor she wore made her look bigger then she really was.

"I asked who are you?" he says raising her voice a little higher as if I hadn't heard her the first time

"Dabi who are you? and where the hell am I?" I asked the girl. she smirked at me.

"yelling bad words so soon? what a shame. my name is Princess Azula and you're in the fire nation. where did you even come from?" she asked me. I looked at her. Princess? I really was far away from home. 

"a different world. a place where quirks exist." I tell the girl in a growl. she tilts her head.

"what is a quirk?" well shit now I have to explain to her what quirks are. I try my best to explain what quirks are but don't tell her what my own quirk is because I might be in for a fight with her. she did look quite strong and well stuborn. 

"that is a strange thing because in this world there is only four differnt kinds of BENDING. exept for the avatar which we are trying to kill." Azula tells me. I blink. why were they trying to kill this weird avatar thing? I think to myself and begin to wonder what bending is.

"what bending?" I asked her.

"It's fire water air and earth...quirks. basically for you I guess." she snorted at the word quirks. I glare at her and she smirks back. 

"well how do I get back?" I asked her she only shrugged as if she had no clue.

"Dunno but if you want to help me kill my older brother you're welcome to help me whats your quirk?" she asked me. I stare at her. why does she want to kill eveybody. is she a villain like me?

"Fine i'll show you only if you show me your bending." I mumbled and ignited a blue flame in my hand. she smirked and to my surprise did the same.

"You also have blue fire?" I questioned her. she nods and tells her guards to leave her. they scurry off as if they were scared of their own princess. I wondered why they were so scared of her.