Weakling! You don't protect them you fight them!

Azula pov

I watched as Dabi and some random person with half red half white hair hugged. Is he betraying me!? I thought. This is what I've always feared. Wait shut up you have no fear! I mentally yelled at myself. Abandoning my fight with stupid avatar and or whatever his name was, I walked over to Dabi.

"Dabi! What are you doing with him?" I questioned while feeling someone rush at me from behind I quickly turned and blasted flames at them. I didn't recognize this stupid idiot who thought they would beat me, they had spiky ash blonde hair. Which I had never seen a hair type so light in color. The lightest I'd seen was Ty Lee's hair which was a soft brown. The boy shouted something at me and charged again. Stupid little boy. I thought. ( she doesn't know that he's older than her :) ) I smashed more flames at the boy he dodged them and made crackling explosions from his hands. 

" get your fucking hands off the half n half bastard!!!!" He shouted I ignored him and went on blocking him any time he got too close. 

" Dabi what are you doing... hugging that boy?!" I asked him with a hiss in my voice. He glanced up at me and smiled.

" he's my brother. You have one. And I-I'm gonna choose to save him." He said. I think at that moment something within me cracked. 

" you dummy! Your supposed to fight them not protect them!" I snapped completely loosing my cool which was quite rare for me. My entire arms had set ablaze in blue fire. Dabi got off his so called brother and got in front of him. 

" I was barely there for him when we were just children and now I'm gonna be there for him NOW!" He said and blocked the boy from my view. I scoffed and threw some blue fire at him. In udder surprise an ice wall shot up in front of both males. I glared at the wall of ice melting t. 

" weakling." Was all I muttered before charging at them forgetting about Aang and his stupid team.