Full Moon

BTW Hama is gonna be nice to Toga. oh and Dabi is basically like her best friend and kinda crush. in their old world I'm just gonna say they met each other long before they joined the league of villains so yeah.

the evil Princess Leia (Himiko Toga) pov

I looked around at the womans house. it was nice enough but I was really just wondering where Patchwork was. he-he could be anywhere. without knowing it I let a single tear fall but it was swiped away from me by some sorta water quirk.

"why are you crying dear?" Hama asked me. I wiped my eyes and looked up at her.

"I came looking for my patch-I mean my friend." I say then begin to tear up even more. she lef me to a chair and hands me a cup of water. I sniffed and drank the water.

"who is this friend your talking about?" she askedd me. I hesitate then take a shaky breath and begin.

"well in a different world I am a erm I'm a villain. I have the ability to drink someones blood and then look like them for a amount of time. my friend got lost somewhere in this world. his power is to create blue fire. hes here somewhere but I-I don't know where to look for him..." I trailed off and the woman looked at me with concern in her grandmother like eyes. on a normal time she would already be shredded to pieces with my knife but now I had only one hope of fiinding him and she was that hope.

"whats his name and what does he look like?" asked Hama laying a comforting hand on me. the hand was rough in a way adn reminded me even more of Dabi which made me bite my lip until it bled I liked the bood off and noticed the woman stared at the blood in what may have been intrest.

"well his name is Touya Todoroki but he goes by Dabi. his face has stiched eyebags and from his lips down to his wrists are the same patchwork kinda stuff. the color of his hair is red but he dyed it black  and his eyes are Turquoise." I say to hama.she nods taken a mental note on this. 

"I'm afraid I haven't seen him but I did get news that Princess Azula of the fire nation was on the hunt for a person with blue firebending and black hair. it might be him..." she trailed off her sentence and I glared at the cup in my hands. 

"whats bending?" I asked her.

"you said you had some sort of power or quirk bending is rooted in real life and are the four elements. fire water earth and air. i have water bending the manipulation of water and on the full moon at night time I can control peoples blood." she said in a ubeat voice. she controlled blood on the full moon? that was a cool quirk I mean Bending. 

~time skip~

it had been awhile and the sun was setting.

"would you like me to show you how blood bending works?" asked Hama. I nod my head with much vigor. it sounded cool and morbid to me and I liked both things also it had to do with blood.

"Alright lets go into teh village and find someone whos by themself." hama smirked and we left. i got many stares and a few people whispered about how my hair was a different color. I walked closer to Hama for some reason she made me feel safe just as Dabi did when he was around. I smiled at the thought of him. we finally found a man all alone and Hama smirked she raised her hands and the made began to shake and slowly turn around. 

"watch me." was all that Hama said then played with the mans bones making cracking sounds and it looked like he had never learned to dance. I smiled and clapped my hands in joy. this was fun to watch for somereason. the sad prt is tht I couldn't see the blood.

"can I show you what I like to do?" I asked her. she nods and holds the man still. i smiled and ran at him  on the way to him I pulled a knife from my back pocket and a vail from the other. I sliced his arm real good and he wasn't able to scream since Hama shut his mouth. I gathered the blood and did it again. just for good measure. he was now cute with blood dripping down him.

"alright now I need to finish something off with him." hama said and the man began walking to a mountain. 

~time skip~

we were back at the house and I took the vail out of my pocket.

"please don't mistake me as him." I say to her and gobbled down the blood. I transformed into the man we had seen and she looked at me impressed.

"How long do you stay like that?" she asked. I thought for a second or two.

"well it all depends on how much blood I drink. since I only drank a little bit I will only be like this about an hour or so." I explained. she smiled at me.

"oh and about your friend we can look tomorrow for him." she says to me. I nod and smiled.