Run away Momo

No ones pov

Yet another day had past and the group hadn't changed places on where the were staying. It was a perfect place for Aang water and earth bending practice. He would also do hand to hand combat training with Bakugou. Sokka was in the middle of teaching Kirishima how to hold a spear and throw it at the fish  when best girl Toph came down and went to Sokka worry on her normally sassy face. 

" Sokka where is Momo I haven't seen him for awhile now and I'm kinda worried." The blond girl said while playing with the dirt. Kirishima was a bit taken aback at the name Momo but remembered that this Momo was that weird flying lemur.  And most definitely wasn't rich girl Yaoyorozu. Sokka and Toph went to go get Aang to tell him what they thought. 

Momo pov ( He now has human thoughts so you've got to deal with it okay!)

I fly along. It was a nice day. Soon I heard the sound of water. I was very thirsty. I went to get closer to the water and fell. I couldn't fly. I only fell. But I fell up not down. It was weird. Soon I landed somewhere. I looked around and saw weird block. People were inside this weird block. I was about to get up when I heard my name. 

" Wait for me MOMO!"yelled a girl voice. I turned my head and saw pink hair. Along with yellow horns. She was going after a girl with a black pony tail. The girl stopped and turned to me. Eyes went wide. She crouched down and picked me up. 

" Yao-Momo what are you doing?" Asked the pink haired girl. I looked up at the girl who's name was the same as mine. 

" Ashido-Chan come take a look at this!" The interesting girl said. They inspected me and then Momo got up still holding me. I wanted to see Aang. I wanted to see Appa. I wanted to see Katara and Sokka and Toph even the new people. I wanted to go back home.