I'm not Zuko

Bakugou pov

I hate winning this. I hate it so fucking much! I think to myself as I walk along with all them extras. The only reason I was here was because Kirishima wouldn't stop kicking my damn leg and now I probably have a shitty bruise. We were at the old park that me and Deku used to play at together and walking through the woods when shitty hair just fell. He just fell. I mean what the fuck is this?

"What the fu..." I didn't finish my sentence because the damn nerd jumped into what ever Shitty hair fell down. Todoroki and Uraraka also went in after Deku. I saigh also jumping in. I don't want to be the coward of where ever we were going. Everything had gone white until I landed onto someone.

"Bakugou-san please get off of me." sighed the Icy hot bastard.

"No you get out from under me you bastard!!" I shout and look at where we are. On some sort of animal....and we ae flying. Well what the hell is this crap? I think and finally get off of half n half. I hear him sigh. Tch. thats when I notice four people I didn't know watching us like we fell from the sky. Which if I thought about it we kinda did.

"Who the hell you staring at?" I growled at the girl with black hair and was wearing a green stupid I don't even care what she was wearing.

"Nothing. I can't even see you." she sighed. I looked at her eyes closer and blinked when I noticed she was blind.

"Then how do you know I was talking to you?" I growl at her again. She smirked which made me want to blow her damn head off.

"I can tell from the vibrations in this sattle you big dummy. I'm Toph by the way and may I ask why the heck are you falling from the sky with Zuko who tried to change himself?" the girl asked me. I blink. Who the fucking hell is zuko. I look around for someone who could be named zuko. One of the extras pointed at half n half.

"What?" halfie asked the girl.

Katara pov

Well this is great. Five people drop from the sky one of them being zuko and now they are pretending they don't know who he is.

"You tried harder this time but seriously cover up you scar next time. Along with your hair and eyes. How did you even do that Zuko?" I snapped at the boy with the scar who was zuko as far as I knew. He stared at me honestly confused.

"What?" he asked again. I am starting to get mad at this situation.

"What do you mean 'what?' you're Zuko of the fire nation so why won't you admit it to us!" I screamed at him. He blinked at me. Well this is just great. I turn to Aang.

"Aang we should land. NOW!" I shouted the last part. Aang took one look at me scared of my expression and landed Appa.

"Get off of Appa." I tell everyone and open my water persin. Trying to log the forgotten memory of the stupid looking Zuko by splashing him with water. But to my surprise he blocked me with a......Ice wall? Ummm what they heck? I... but hes zuko a f-fire bender. Now it was my turn to ask what.

"W-what? B-but you're a firebender?" I questioned him. He stared at me and backed up towards his friends going over to the green haired idiot boy. Grabbing onto his arm. I blink again still processing the ice wall he had made. He was zuko though....right?

"H-hey sokka? Did he just make an ice wall?" I asked my brother. He shakily nodded.

"Katara are you sure we should've landed I can smell trouble coming close." I turn to see a nervous looking Aang.

"But this is zuko we already have trouble." I blurted out. Not even noticing the rough tall teen behind all of us approaching us.

"I have a question who is that?" the red haired person asked. I swiveled around and almost choked out the name.

"Z-zuko!!!" I say in a panic using the ice wall the random not apparently zuko boy had made into water that I held as a weapon. Aang began to back away though Toph stepped forward creating one of her earth walls. Sadly the real Zuko broke free of the wall charging at all of us until he noticed the random other who dropped from the sky.

" who are they?" I heard him mutter to himself before charging back at us fire running in his hands but not at us he went for the new comers. Going straight for the spiky blonde haired one throwing fire at him. I was shocked when the spiky boy replied to the blast of fire with a loud explosion like combustion man but out of his hands. Now I really was confused.