Sucks to be you Endeavor

No ones pov

By the time the first day back at UA was down Todoroki had begun to have a alright panic when he remembered that he would be going back to his hell home. This was gonna be an interesting evening, Endeavor to put it simply would be pissed. And nobody liked it or had to chance to think about not like long it before being crushed by his fist. Todoroki fathered his things leaving school and taking Momo along with him since he seemed to be Half killing Aizawa's cats and no body wanted a angry and sad Aizawa for their teacher. On the way back it seemed that Momo could sense the unease of Todoroki going back home. 

Finally Todoroki was met with the door of him house. He closed his eyes and gently knocked on the door. It swung open and a enraged Endeavor stood in the doorway.

" in the ducking house now Shoto Todoroki!" He demanded. Shaking in a the major fear of being beaten or something Todoroki stumbles into the house. Let's just say that the discussion on where he was didn't go very well. The end result was Todoroki sprawled on the ground Fuyumi hovering over him. Natsuo having to be the one to make dinner in which he almost set the house in fire. And Endeavor going on a fucking walk to clear his mind.

Endeavor pov

Bullshit! He can't go to a different work where they call quirks bending. That's just a stupid   idiotic explanation for missing his fucking training. I walked into  random store and sit down. Taking heaving calming breathes I stand back up shoved the door open and begin to walk home when I see a flash of something in an alleyway and being the ( dense motherfucker) amazing hero that I am I went to go see what it was. I saw a glimpse of a school girl with space buns but then I fell. I was fucking falling and I couldn't stop. Well what a great day this is. I gulp when I realized that this may have been how Shoto went missing. Of course I was( scared outta my fucking mind) not scared at all because this was like nothing j could just go the other way once I.. my train of thought was cut off by the fact that images came rushing past me. The first was if a boy with shortish wavy red hair and orangey red eyes. He held a black gun in his hands and suddenly tipped backwards as if he had fallen off a cliff or something.( Karma Akabane Assassination Classroom) the next was of a girl with short orange hair on one side of her head was in a side fucking ponytail. Her hair was short and she had on some sorta cropped top. She was holding a round ball with white red and a little bit of black( Misty Pokémon ) and the last person had yellow hair and wore a stupid looking silvery gray bandana thingy with a weird looking symbol in the middle, ( Naruto from well Naruto) that's when I hit the ground of a completely different world.