Aizawa and Momo

I need to shave (Aizawa) pov

I looked at the two girls coming up to me holding a weird looking lemur with wings.

"what is this? and more important its after school and why are you bothering me?" I asked Momo. she held out the creature.

"oh so you also don't know what it is. well look whenever I say my name it perks it's head up. I think its name is also momo." yaoyorozu said cheerfully. she wasn't lying when she said her name the winged lemur perked up and looked around. 

"well we were wondering if we could have him as a class pet." said Momo hope danced in her eyes. I almost choked on the coffe I really wanted to be drinking right now. 

"are you kidding it could bring a disease to our class." I began but Momo cut me off again. she frowned and held the creature close to her chest. and then she smiled.

"but he might be from the place where all the disapearing people are going. it might be a help." she said even though we all knew it most likely couldn't speak. I looked at her eyes. 

"fine only for a week then we get rid of it." I slumped and she handed me the flying lemur. she perked up and waved good bye and ran off with Ashido. I looked at the animal.

"sup dude. you know where my cstudents are?" I say making myself snort with stupidity. the animal only tilted its head. this was gonna be a long week wasn't it.