EPILOGUE : To you, who lives three years in the past

6 Months later...

                                                Narrator's point of view

  Almost 6 months have passed since Fazbear's Fright has been burnt to the ground. 6 months have passed and these past months, your life has been just wonderful.

  Athenaïs Beckson called you one day after the attraction has fallen. She asked you about the "animatronic" and you just answered that it was still present in the attraction when the fire started. She took your words of it and she even sent you your paycheck, an amount of 100,50 $, as you expected. You also read the newspaper the following morning, which explained that the "animatronic" hasn't been found but that the Spring Bonnie spring locks suit containing William's captive corpse has been found under the debris, holed and tarnished but imperceptibly burnt. Apparently, a bid has been put in place by the Fazbear's Fright Company to sell the suit and the rare few items that have been left untouched by the scorching flames in a vain attempt to get some money.

  Since that day, you have been seeking a new job. You couldn't bear being under-paid anymore so you quitted your job as a (F/J) and found a new one : You worked now as a (New/Job). You were now so much more blooming and had better earnings, which allowed you and Michael to live properly.

  Michael has been an absolute teddy bear and your relationship worked perfectly : No hassles, just perfect. It may sound unbelievable but yes, this was perfect. You both managed to very well share house chores and you eventually found out that Michael was an amazing culinarian. Every of his food was just a delight for your taste buds and every portion just melted on your lingua.

  6 months ago, when he began to live in your house, he insisted to take a shower, which you agreed to. Even though you had a bathtub in your bathroom, you rather preferred him to use the shower instead, just to make sure you didn't find small bits of red-pinkish corpse in the bathtub when he'd be finished.

                                                 (Y/N)'s point of view

  It was a rather brisk night of 31st December 2022, New Year's Eve. It was lightly blowing outside, the rushing wind whipping the windows of the tidy bedroom. I lay on the soft (F/C) blanket of our queen size bed while Michael was mutely reading a work on the other side.

  He and I have been sharing the bed as well. At first, Michael wasn't at ease and didn't want to disturb me. For the first few nights, he then slept on the (F/C) couch in the lounge. But, one night, he snuck into my room while I was in the arms of Morpheus and crawled under the blanket to snuggle against me for all the night. I only figured that out the next morning when I woke up and noticed, with wide and tired (E/C) peepers, that I didn't sleep with him exactly but rather with a metallic foot... Since that day, he kept sleeping with me in the same large bed, always fondly cuddling each other or watching a movie until sleep find us both. Yet, every morning, I'd find him in a different and always stranger "sleeping position", if you could call it that. I usually wake up with a green and holed fabric leg pressed over my sleepy face and notice that his upper body was out of the bed. I eventually concluded that he wasn't as peaceful in his sleep as I thought he would be.